Goku vs Superman

OkamiDragonFly

Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?

Question. How can Goku win when Superman is essentially invincible and Goku can die?

Superman isn't completely invincible. He's just never faced someone as powerful as Goku nor anyone as powerful as the foes Goku has faced. Superman once stated his strength was like 1000x that of a regular man or something. Well in DBZ a regular farmer is known to have only a 5 power level which means Superman's strength is about 5,000. Thus even Radditz would own Superman in a fight. Even if Superman was 1,000,000x the strength of a regular human, he'd only have 5,000,000 power level which is no where near the power level of Goku (Super Saiyan 4 Goku has a power level of 1,000,000,000) by end game.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superman isn't completely invincible. He's just never faced someone as powerful as Goku nor anyone as powerful as the foes Goku has faced. Superman once stated his strength was like 1000x that of a regular man or something. Well in DBZ a regular farmer is known to have only a 5 power level which means Superman's strength is about 5,000. Thus even Radditz would own Superman in a fight. Even if Superman was 1,000,000x the strength of a regular human, he'd only have 5,000,000 power level which is no where near the power level of Goku (Super Saiyan 4 Goku has a power level of 1,000,000,000) by end game.

Superman's famous arsenal of powers has included flight, super-strength, invulnerability to non-magical attacks, super-speed, vision powers (including x-ray, heat-emitting, telescopic, infra-red, and microscopic vision), super-hearing, and super-breath, which enables him to blow out air at freezing temperatures, as well as exert the propulsive force of high-speed winds.....Superman's power levels have again increased since then, with Superman currently possessing enough strength to hurl mountains, withstand nuclear blasts with ease, fly into the sun unharmed, and survive in the vacuum of outer space without oxygen.

Notice invulneability to non-magical attacks. Goku only uses physical awesomeness, so at Superman's fighting peak then he could win. At the times where then reined in his power so he could appear to lose, Goku could easily beat him.

Notice invulneability to non-magical attacks. Goku only uses physical awesomeness, so at Superman's fighting peak then he could win. At the times where then reined in his power so he could appear to lose, Goku could easily beat him.

I'm sorry but no.

Again, that is only because he's never faced someone as tough as Goku or the opponents Goku has faced. Of course Goku in Super Saiyan 4 would be invincible against a mere human. It's the same circumstance with Superman, his opponents were simply too weak.

Given the outrageous difference in Goku vs. Superman's power levels. Goku would pretty much be invincible to all of Superman's attacks.

There is no such thing as being truly invincible. It just takes someone much stronger to prove thus.

Goku has easily won. From what I've seen superman can lift an island Goku can shake the entire planet and even distort space that's at SSJ3, the power of SSJ4 was never truly shown so superman has lost. Plus not sure of either power levels but Frieza at his second transformation was at 1,000,000 so Goku's SSJ3 power level must be near 1,000,000,000 if not 1,000,000,000,000.

Shaking The Planet

Distortion of Space

i hate GOKU and i hate you people JUST KIDDING..................................................... but i really do hate goku.... superman has always been my favorite hero of all times and so ill be selfish for this post........................................SUPERMAN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

i hate GOKU and i hate you people JUST KIDDING..................................................... but i really do hate goku.... superman has always been my favorite hero of all times and so ill be selfish for this post........................................SUPERMAN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

No question in my mind, Superman.

This is pretty poor reasoning, but this has been how everyone who has said Superman has been. They clearly aren't even putting thought into this.

Hey, I have put thought into it. Such as Superman turning back time and killing Goku before he grows strong

Again, another person trying to compare endgame Superman against early Goku. Not fair comparison son, not fair. Not only that but it's completely out of character for Superman.

Not a single Superman vote has honestly put thought in to a strength to strength of endgame vs endgame, because everyone who has done so clearly noticed exactly what I said a few posts ago. Superman at his best would lose to even beginning of the show Radditz when it comes to brute strength.