Goku vs Superman

OkamiDragonFly

Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Yep, I've always pondered on who would win: Son Goku or Superman (A.K.A Clark Kent, we all know your identity!!) now this has been bugging me to and for days my family and friends and I have had argument about who would win. I gotta say Goku, for one the dude can stand against Frieza, now Frieza is pretty badass powerful. His supernova completely destroyed Planet Vegeta and the sadistic bastard didn't even break a sweat. Yet Goku goes super saiyan on his butt and partically rips him to shreds. Plus, Goku is practically invincible, Superman has a disadvantage. He is vunerable to kryptonite, a two year old child could beat him if it comes down to that so I really have no respect for his powers. He's awesome but not too awesome. If Superman and Goku had to face off, Goku could easily use a Spirit Bomb (Spirit Blast in some dubs) and destroy Superman easily. Also, an upside is that Goku has Kaioken, he's got transportion and even super speed and unbieliveable strength, plus he has dragon fist (which is a freaking strong attacks, even in the DBZ games I have when he uses it in his 3rd Super Saiyan, oh my god, at least 2 and 1/2 life bars of your opponents life C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.L.Y is obliverated.) Also, I read someone metion about Goku's tail, it doesn't really act as a factor since he cuts it off at the point it begins to grow (not sure but that what I observed). Yes he is weak to someone pulling on his tail but since he was young it has been ensured that it will be cut off due to the threat it may pose.Overall Superman ain't got nothing on Goku, into at least 30 miniutes into the fight (I'm giving superman the benefit of the doubt) Goku would have already won Sucker! My rant is done just one last thing. GOKU FTW!

its the big question that everyone wants to know the answer to

so post ur opinions on who would win and why

:amazed: I just wanna ask U 1 simple question ;WAS THERE ANY NEED TO MAKE THIS KIND OF THREAD?

I would suggest U to watch the whole DRAGON-BALL series and the SUPERSHITMAN series and find the answer for yourself.:nothing_to_say:

• 1 month later...

In one of the first Dragonball Z episodes, Raditz visits Earth, he scans the power level of a normal man which was 5 Power Level, lets call it PL. (Raditz had a PL of 1200 then).

After some research Superman speaks his lift at around 100 tons = 100,000 kg = 220, 462.262 pounds.

An average human (non powerlifter) can lift around 40% of his body weight as max (straight up in the air while standing).

An average person weighs 80 kg, 40% of 80 kg is 32.

100, 000 kg/32 = 3125, superman can lift 3125 times more than the average person = Strength of 3125 men.

Remember 1 normal person had a PL of 5.

5 x 3125 = 15, 625

Superman's power level is 15, 625.

In conclusion, Goku could beat Superman after training with King Kai. After that Goku could reach a 16, 000 PL with the Kaioken x 2.

In the episode "Over 9000" Goku could reach power level of 40, 000 if he used the Kaioken x 4. But only with Kaioken x 2 he could reach 16, 000 and beat Superman.

In one of the first Dragonball Z episodes, Raditz visits Earth, he scans the power level of a normal man which was 5 Power Level, lets call it PL. (Raditz had a PL of 1200 then).

After some research Superman speaks his lift at around 100 tons = 100,000 kg = 220, 462.262 pounds.

An average human (non powerlifter) can lift around 40% of his body weight as max (straight up in the air while standing).

An average person weighs 80 kg, 40% of 80 kg is 32.

100, 000 kg/32 = 3125, superman can lift 3125 times more than the average person = Strength of 3125 men.

Remember 1 normal person had a PL of 5.

5 x 3125 = 15, 625

Superman's power level is 15, 625.

In conclusion, Goku could beat Superman after training with King Kai. After that Goku could reach a 16, 000 PL with the Kaioken x 2.

In the episode "Over 9000" Goku could reach power level of 40, 000 if he used the Kaioken x 4. But only with Kaioken x 2 he could reach 16, 000 and beat Superman.

*jots down some notes*

you make it sound like we're gonna have an exam on Power Level Relativity:The Differences of Saiyan and Kryptonian Doctrines