Goku vs Superman

OkamiDragonFly

Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

As long as the fight take place near Earth then there is no way Superman can lose, the Earth sun constantly regenerates him so he can't die. In the Batman The Dark Knight Returns, Superman regenerates his body after being reduced to near a skeleton by a special nuke that was designed to blot out sun light and disrupt energy. Goku would just cotinue to weaking over the course of the fight Superman might not even get a hit in for the first part of the battle if Goku transforms to his highest super Saiyan form (wich just transforming into puts enormous strain on his body)... But it would still be a good fight to watch :)

While Superman is the strongest man in the world his weakness is kyrptonite. Goku could use instant transmission to get to an area with kryptonite, then go back to Superman and use it on him. This would cause him to become weakened to the point where someone like Krillin could kill him.

While Superman is the strongest man in the world his weakness is kyrptonite. Goku could use instant transmission to get to an area with kryptonite, then go back to Superman and use it on him. This would cause him to become weakened to the point where someone like Krillin could kill him.

Goku would have no reason to resort to using such tricks. He wouldn't even have to go Super Saiyan by the end of DBZ.

By the end of DBZ even Krillin could take on Superman without resorting to trickery.

Ill be realistic here. Goku would probly kick his ass martial arts wise but when you think about it. Superman is supposedly invulnerable to damage unless theres kryptonite involved. Goku could beat his ass all day but if Superman isnt feeling the hurt or getting damaged what good is it gonna do? Goku would tire out eventually while superman would not.

Ill be realistic here. Goku would probly kick his ass martial arts wise but when you think about it. Superman is supposedly invulnerable to damage unless theres kryptonite involved. Goku could beat his ass all day but if Superman isnt feeling the hurt or getting damaged what good is it gonna do? Goku would tire out eventually while superman would not.

Surely u haven't seen what Goku can do. To think that Superman is a challenge for Goku is itself a laughing matter. And what do u mean Superman is invulnerable to damage? There's been multiple occasion where he was beaten up bad by his opponents. Goku's attacks are millions of times stronger than any usual attack Superman has faced. I will show even an example. Vegeta while coming to Earth for the first time made stop at a certain planet. Vegeta destroyed that planet with one shot even breaking a sweat. But Vegeta was beaten by Goku. Remember this event took place at the beginning of the DBZ series. Goku wasn't even an Super Saiyan when he beat Vegeta. So by the time when the series came to an end, Goku as a Super Saiyan 3, was at least 1000 times stronger than before. If Goku could destroy a planet at the beginning, think about the power he had at the end of the series. Not to mention DB GT where Goku attained SS4. So I believe I made it clear that Superman can literally never defeat Goku. Just as Koby said, by the end of the series even Krillin could've beaten up Superman.

Surely u haven't seen what Goku can do. To think that Superman is a challenge for Goku is itself a laughing matter. And what do u mean Superman is invulnerable to damage? There's been multiple occasion where he was beaten up bad by his opponents. Goku's attacks are millions of times stronger than any usual attack Superman has faced. I will show even an example. Vegeta while coming to Earth for the first time made stop at a certain planet. Vegeta destroyed that planet with one shot even breaking a sweat. But Vegeta was beaten by Goku. Remember this event took place at the beginning of the DBZ series. Goku wasn't even an Super Saiyan when he beat Vegeta. So by the time when the series came to an end, Goku as a Super Saiyan 3, was at least 1000 times stronger than before. If Goku could destroy a planet at the beginning, think about the power he had at the end of the series. Not to mention DB GT where Goku attained SS4. So I believe I made it clear that Superman can literally never defeat Goku. Just as Koby said, by the end of the series even Krillin could've beaten up Superman.

Ill bet Ive seen all of DBZ more times than you have and in more formats than you have. Its been my favorite anime for over 10 years. I know what goku is capable of. Ive watched that entire series probly at least 50 times and I own every DVD in multiple different releases.

As for superman being invulnerable, have you only been watching the "new" cartoon series or something? I didnt bother to watch the new superman stuff that came after the 90's. In the movies and older cartoons he couldnt be killed because of the red sun around earth giving him his strengths. Kryptonite from his home planet was all that could weaken him enough to be able to be as normal as any human and be killed. Thats why I said he was invulnerable to damage. You can beat him up all you want and shoot him all you want but it wont destroy him.

Anything that did hurt him in the cartoon was alien technology that exploited his weaknesses or kryptonite.

Ill bet Ive seen all of DBZ more times than you have and in more formats than you have. Its been my favorite anime for over 10 years. I know what goku is capable of. Ive watched that entire series probly at least 50 times and I own every DVD in multiple different releases.

You want to bet on it? You sure, coz u will loose your money. But I don't want to talk about it. I never had any intention to insult you or anything.

As for superman being invulnerable, have you only been watching the "new" cartoon series or something? I didnt bother to watch the new superman stuff that came after the 90's. In the movies and older cartoons he couldnt be killed because of the red sun around earth giving him his strengths. Kryptonite from his home planet was all that could weaken him enough to be able to be as normal as any human and be killed. Thats why I said he was invulnerable to damage. You can beat him up all you want and shoot him all you want but it wont destroy him.

Anything that did hurt him in the cartoon was alien technology that exploited his weaknesses or kryptonite.

Fine, it seems u want to talk in terms of the "old" Superman series. I will beat you at your own game then. Didn't you read that Goku had the power to destroy a planet in an instant. Do you remember why Superman ended up in Earth? Do you? It's coz his planet was destroyed. Now, Superman is way stronger than an average human but he ain't anything special compared to the guys from Krypton. All the guys from Krypton ended up dead when their planet was destroyed. Remember these guys were more or less strong than Superman himself. So if Goku wanted to finish the fight, all Goku would have to do is use instant transmission to transport Superman to an uninhabited planet and destroy it. Even if Superman survives this blast he can't breath in space! You know what that means, don't you?

You want to bet on it? You sure, coz u will loose your money. But I don't want to talk about it. I never had any intention to insult you or anything.

Fine, it seems u want to talk in terms of the "old" Superman series. I will beat you at your own game then. Didn't you read that Goku had the power to destroy a planet in an instant. Do you remember why Superman ended up in Earth? Do you? It's coz his planet was destroyed. Now, Superman is way stronger than an average human but he ain't anything special compared to the guys from Krypton. All the guys from Krypton ended up dead when their planet was destroyed. Remember these guys were more or less strong than Superman himself. So if Goku wanted to finish the fight, all Goku would have to do is use instant transmission to transport Superman to an uninhabited planet and destroy it. Even if Superman survives this blast he can't breath in space! You know what that means, don't you?

Trust me, I wouldnt lose my money. Ive seen every version of this available to my knowledge. I even made several websites about DBZ in the past.

You must not know crap about superman then. Everyone on krypton was just a fragile as a human not as strong as superman. The only reason Superman gained those abilities is because of the earths red sun. And unless goku destroys the sun or fights him away from earth then I stand by what I said earlier.

No one put stipulations on where the fight would be at or any other details about it. I assumed its on earth since thats where they both live at. If its on earth then I wont change what I said earlier.

Also, if goku just transported to another planet and destroyed it that wouldnt even be a fight in my opinion. Thats a cheap way to get rid of someone. And since when can superman not breathe in space? Must be on the new cartoons.

His people didnt die from not being able to breath, they died from a comet killing them all. A comet wouldnt even harm superman on earth.