Goku vs Superman

OkamiDragonFly

Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay koby your right but as i said ill be selfish for this post... and now im being HONEST....... GOKU would win in any how against superman cause of his powers.

lets be real (no time machine no miracles) superman vs goku

superman would just get tired of goku's speed and his abilities.

what can superman do???? fly, super strength, see through objects (which would not be a help in this matter), and shoot beams from his eyes.

what can goku do???? well everything that superman can do except better and more unique abilities, except i guess shooting beams from his eyes.

and so only thing superman can do is defend himself and try his best as he can to resist.

THUS the end result would mostly be superman would just give up waving a white flag literally.

well i hope your glad to see a honest post which i wish iv never posted xD........................

Superman comes back from his SUPPOSED death.

god knows how many times Goku's come back from the dead for REAL.

Rofl on the "god knows how many times" cause I was thinking the same thing.

Goku would beat superman because:

A.) He's faster because superman is faster than the speed of light but Goku can instantaneously travel anywhere (including heaven, hell and other realms) and it is stated that Raditz the weakest villian in the series was also capable of traveling faster than light as he dodged the special beam cannon at close range.

B.) He's stronger because superman once moved the Earth while it is stated by Babidi that while Goku was in his SSJ1 form that he had way more than enough power to destroy the Earth (and he has 3 more transformations!)

C.) He can harness the energy of all living creatures in the universe

However, Goku wouldn't kill superman because he's just that nice!

I mean come on, someone really asked this... Goku would completely demolish Superman, whos to say that kryptnite is hes only weakness maybe he just never had his ass beat or a super kamahamaha to the face. Man I'm sorry I fuckin hate superman... pussy and batman has everyone's weakness even yours XD

I couldn't agree more especially about the Batman comment (ok and the super kamehameha to the face thats just genious :D. It actually took me a while to figure it out but I have finally determined what Batman's superpower is...affluence:P

goku for sure, he has no equal.even if 100 superman fight against him the result will be the same.they will be defeated.who wants to fight a guy who can obliterate a planet with only one energy blast from his fingers.lolzzzz

I agree with you that Goku is stronger, however, there are a few characters in the series who are more powerful than Goku and he has to resort to various methods such as fusion to defeat them.

Examples are: Syn and Omega Shenron, Super Janemba, Broly (if he was not killed off by cheap methods as his power level is stated to be potentially infinite and he has quite literally never even been hurt by a Z fighter during any of his fights until the cheap finish), Gotenks and Gohan Buu, etc.

Granted that all except Syn, Omega and Broly (if he gets mad enough) would be destroyed by endgame Goku.

Superman isn't completely invincible. He's just never faced someone as powerful as Goku nor anyone as powerful as the foes Goku has faced. Superman once stated his strength was like 1000x that of a regular man or something. Well in DBZ a regular farmer is known to have only a 5 power level which means Superman's strength is about 5,000. Thus even Radditz would own Superman in a fight. Even if Superman was 1,000,000x the strength of a regular human, he'd only have 5,000,000 power level which is no where near the power level of Goku (Super Saiyan 4 Goku has a power level of 1,000,000,000) by end game.

I hate to do this Koby but I have to disagree with you about one thing. Although I too believe that Goku would annihilate Superman, Superman is a lot stronger than your making him out to be. He is WAY more than 1000x stronger than a regular man as he physically moved the planet though sheer force and that would take the combined efforts of more than a 1000000 men easily.

Granted Vegeta and Goku were both capable of blowing the Earth to pieces when they fought eachother on Earth back when Goku had a buffed (by Kaioken) power level of like 36,000 and hes got an endgame power level in the billions.

Both have their weakness, I think superman would win, in a flat out fist all out brawl, superman can go for years and years to which Kakarrot would not. Does Superman need oxygen to breath? I don't think so, he went back in time by spinning the world the opposite way.