Goku vs Superman

OkamiDragonFly

Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny most of you just say Goku and cannot give a valid argument as well as the fact this is an anime site so you all are mostly biased. Superman himself is OP so they would be equal in strength. Plus as long as there is the sun Goku would have a run for his money. You all would say GOku would win because he is stronger, but that is not the case he would be on even footing. Plus sup's is alot smarter.

It's funny most of you just say Goku and cannot give a valid argument as well as the fact this is an anime site so you all are mostly biased. Superman himself is OP so they would be equal in strength. Plus as long as there is the sun Goku would have a run for his money. You all would say GOku would win because he is stronger, but that is not the case he would be on even footing. Plus sup's is alot smarter.

It's been stated as to the difference in their power time and time again. Superman once said he could lift x-amount of something. Someone somewhere in this thread factored that in versus the strength level of a normal human and came up with Supermans power level in the DBZ world which is a little weaker than Raditz.

Even the most powerful version of Superman does not and could not hope to beat Frieza much less Goku. No one has given any evidence at all to support otherwise while there is plenty of evidence supporting Goku's power.

Perhaps you should try providing any evidence in support of Superman before simply accusing everyone of being biased because some didn't provide any reason why they chose it while others have given evidence to support their claim.

As for me, personally given only whats been stated in this thread so far I'd say the poll would be more evenly matched at Krillin vs. Superman but even then I'd probably have to wager that Krillin could take him.

It's funny most of you just say Goku and cannot give a valid argument as well as the fact this is an anime site so you all are mostly biased.

Plus sup's is alot smarter.

Of course some people will be biased. I'd expect the same from comic book fans to be biased towards the issue as well.

Smarter? Intelligence comes in many different forms. It's true goku is lacking in the book smart and common sense department, but as a fighter, he's very smart. He also has much more experience than Superman when it comes to fighting super, overpowered fighters. With that experience he gains knowledge and great deductive reasoning . . . for fighting. Has Superman ever had to fight another being who could use instant transmission, that is as strong as him, or could disentigrate planets (galaxies in some cases) in only a moment? No. Goku on the other hand has experience and battle smarts when it comes to these things.

had this very discussion with friends may a time thing is Superman is Immune everything except for Kryptonite radiation and magic. the question is Goku's chi able to hurt superman it isn't "Magic" but its energy and similar to magic. I say it counts and with that Goku wins!

Watch the movie Doomsday. I think that shows that Superman can be defeated. I'm surprised people are not using that movie as an example of Superman's vulnerability.

Also I could be wrong on this, but it's not "magic", but the "supernatural" that can harm him. I think Goku is easily supernatural. lol. Also I've heard the term "chi magic" before, so maybe chi counts as magic anyways.

Personally Koby you are the most biased of them all, the fact that you listened to that person that factored in their human streamline thing is kinda ridiculous their is no link and no valid proof that that would be the case. Honestly i think it'd be an even fight where either could win. I believe that Superman is stronger than Goku and that he could easily knock the wind out of him, i believe Goku has a plethora of abilities that could stand a chance to out maneuver superman. For instance his instant transmission, but Superman would see through this and eventually counter this. Goku would use Kaioken and would hurt sups. However both fighters have incredible endurance and speed. Goku has his various techniques but that is also a downfall. You must also factor in the conditions of the fight we all know Vegeta would interrupt their fight and try to steal Gokus's prey. And if were talking about other people i believe if their friends interupted then DBZ universe wouldnt stand a chance. Yeah Superman is basically a god but he is far from the strongest in the DC universe.

Of course some people will be biased. I'd expect the same from comic book fans to be biased towards the issue as well.

Smarter? Intelligence comes in many different forms. It's true goku is lacking in the book smart and common sense department, but as a fighter, he's very smart. He also has much more experience than Superman when it comes to fighting super, overpowered fighters. With that experience he gains knowledge and great deductive reasoning . . . for fighting. Has Superman ever had to fight another being who could use instant transmission, that is as strong as him, or could disentigrate planets (galaxies in some cases) in only a moment? No. Goku on the other hand has experience and battle smarts when it comes to these things.

Watch the movie Doomsday. I think that shows that Superman can be defeated. I'm surprised people are not using that movie as an example of Superman's vulnerability.

Also I could be wrong on this, but it's not "magic", but the "supernatural" that can harm him. I think Goku is easily supernatural. lol. Also I've heard the term "chi magic" before, so maybe chi counts as magic anyways.

Personally Koby you are the most biased of them all

Honestly your posts sound extremely biased towards Superman and you haven't shown anything to suggest differently. You so far have done nothing but either exaggerate Supermans abilities or downplay Goku's in attempt to say they are somewhat equal but give the edge to Superman when in all honestly I believe most people who are unbiased towards both would probably agree given what has actually been shown and heard from both stories that Krillin vs. Superman would be a better match. I'm really sick and tired of the only side having ANY sort of actual information coming from the DBZ side while those in support of Superman have done nothing but call them biased Anime fans and give nothing to support their claim. Name calling will only cause problems and people dislike being biased, especially when they aren't. I'm looking at this at an even standpoint from both sides. I'm not partial to either of them more than the other and I can honestly still say that Krillin would be more of an even match.

Seriously your post seems like a replica of Kro's who of which was clearly an extremely biased Superman fan.

Honestly your posts sound extremely biased towards Superman and you haven't shown anything to suggest differently. You so far have done nothing but either exaggerate Supermans abilities or downplay Goku's in attempt to say they are somewhat equal but give the edge to Superman when in all honestly I believe most people who are unbiased towards both would probably agree given what has actually been shown and heard from both stories that Krillin vs. Superman would be a better match. I'm really sick and tired of the only side having ANY sort of actual information coming from the DBZ side while those in support of Superman have done nothing but call them biased Anime fans and give nothing to support their claim. Name calling will only cause problems and people dislike being biased, especially when they aren't. I'm looking at this at an even standpoint from both sides. I'm not partial to either of them more than the other and I can honestly still say that Krillin would be more of an even match.

Seriously your post seems like a replica of Kro's who of which was clearly an extremely biased Superman fan.

But you see the problem is you are biased as far as i can tell you have not read the comics man, and you have not shown any information to support you have. The point to my post was to keep the conversation going so we can both come to a common ground, if you want to stop it on your last post then ok, but in order to be unbiased you have to also agree that Goku could beat Superman, and that Superman could beat Goku. You also have to realize the factors i stated above the conditions of the fight and whose world they are on if any. To be honest it would be better if the OP posted a scenario then we could evenly gauge this whole scenario.

As for the Krillin fight, ok thats not even fair to Superman, putting him against someone who almost always dies. If anything i would change krillin with Piccilo.

Myrodis. I'd like you to make a point based list like below, detailing various feats Superman has been capable just to help prove your case for him.

1. feat 1
  2. feat 2
  3. and
  4. so
  5. on
  6. and
  7. so
  8. on
  9. etc...

I'm betting the biggest majority of them I will be able to counter with someone from the DB franchise.

Myrodis. I'd like you to make a point based list like below, detailing various feats Superman has been capable just to help prove your case for him.

I'm betting the biggest majority of them I will be able to counter with someone from the DB franchise.

I accept your proposal and will have one up by tommarow afternoon, since i am hitting the hay soon.

You must also factor in the conditions of the fight we all know Vegeta would interrupt their fight and try to steal Gokus's prey.

Oh come on, that is such a cop out. We are talking one on one. Vegeta wouldn't interfere anyway (see Goku vs Cell, Vegeta just watched.)

You are making excuses for how Supewrman would lose. Please state how Gokus techniques would be his downfall, that doesn't make sense.