Films you want to see!

The Joker

For me the film i want to see most for this year is THE RAID 2 BARANDAL. It is the sequel to the the violent Indonesian  martial arts action blockbuster that features pencak Silat, the brutal martial art that was designed for killing in the jungle a long time ago. Anyway part 2 looks bigger and better and is supposed  to be one of the most violent films ever.

Other films i may see soon.

Robocop. i loved the first one but the series got worse the more they did with it. Not sure if i will see it yet.

The Hobbit: There and back again. Saw the first two but felt a bit cold after the second one as it got hyped

up . The action was ok but the biggest disappointment was the vile big ugly reptile. The voice and CG was good

for the stupid beast but it just was not as big and awesome as everyone said it was and we all know how it gets

taken down. Plus they made it like a wyvern and that ruined it for me somewhat.

Spiderman 2. Maybe as i saw the first one of the reboot.

The Expendables 3. Watches the others and like the gathering of the stars all getting together to do their stuff.

Always had a feeling they would do at least three movies and was right.

• 2 weeks later...

Small list into the future

Ride Along

Robocop

X Men Days of Future Past

Expendables 3

Guardians of the Galaxy

Captain America - The Winter Soldier

Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1

300 - Rise of an Empire

The Amazing Spider-man 2

The Hobbit - There and Back Again