Films you want to see!

The Joker

I saw a trailer for it and it looks really...for lack of better word "lame". :P

What do you like about it? Seems a lot less epic than the original LotR. Or is it supposed to be goofy lol?

Well it was written for his children. I think it works better being less epic. Otherwise Sauron wouldn't have been that daunting an enemy and the Fellowship wouldve felt less heroic. Not every event in middleearth has to be the greatest in its time.

Resident Evil Damnation and Resident Evil Retribution. Already got my hands on Damnation and going to watch it on Thursday and going catch Retribution at the cinema as soon as its out over here which is around a weeks time :) Not expecting a lot from Retribution because usually when you do it is a major let down so I'll take it as it will be a bad movie and hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

Watched Prometheus lately. Sigh, If you haven't seen it, don't bother. Watch something else instead. You've been warned ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Resident Evil Damnation and Resident Evil Retribution. Already got my hands on Damnation and going to watch it on Thursday and going catch Retribution at the cinema as soon as its out over here which is around a weeks time :) Not expecting a lot from Retribution because usually when you do it is a major let down so I'll take it as it will be a bad movie and hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

Watched Prometheus lately. Sigh, If you haven't seen it, don't bother. Watch something else instead. You've been warned ;)

You didn't like Prometheus but you're looking forwards to seeing RE Retribution?! :o Haha, what is this world coming to..? :( I have to disagree with you about Prometheus though. I personally thought it was the best sci-fi I have ever seen. Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender were amazing in it, the film itself was very atmospheric and scary. Not as in jump-out-of-your-seat scary, but for me it made me feel insanely small and insignificant. Ridley Scott put across a very interesting idea on the whole evolution vs. creationism concept, and I really like how it opened up to a possible new franchise possibly greater than the Alien movies. (Let's face it, those films grew steadily worse, and don't even get me started on AvP... >_>)

Anyhow, I am very much looking forwards to all the new films that Marvel have officially announced. Iron Man 3, Thor: Dark World, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Ant-Man and Guardians of The Galaxy. And, of course, Avengers 2. :)

the official trailer for Iron Man 3, which is due for a release in April 2013. Close to my birthday, so thank you Marvel. :D It looks really awesome. Seems more serious than the previous two Iron Man films, but not in a bad way, though I thought the trailer seems to give off a "last movie" kinda of aura.

Anyhow, I am very much looking forwards to all the new films that Marvel have officially announced. Iron Man 3, Thor: Dark World, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Ant-Man and Guardians of The Galaxy. And, of course, Avengers 2. :)

I agree with this for sure. All of the Marvel movies so far have been great, and keep getting better. Plus who couldn't love that they are all connected through the Avengers? I'm also looking forward to Cloud Atlas, The Hobbit, Safety Not Guaranteed, Epic, and Looper. A lot more too, really. I've got a long list :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...