Films you want to see!

The Joker

Probably the obvious choice, but I am interested in the new Batman vs Superman movie, as well as the second Avengers since they come out in the same year, 2015. I'm curious to see how that battle will end up in the box office. Obviously, the casting for the Batman vs Superman movie has me skeptical so far, but hey, it's Batman.

Other than that, I'm curious to see Wreck It Ralph 2, simply because for a movie based on the world of video games, it wasn't half bad.

^When I saw this thread title, those were the two choices that came to mind first, so kudos! Regarding Batman vs Superman, I'm skeptical as well or maybe cautiously optimistic? My rational is the same as yours though: "Hey, it's Batman." The influence the Dark Knight Returns is having on this movie is encouraging.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the obvious choice, but I am interested in the new Batman vs Superman movie, as well as the second Avengers since they come out in the same year, 2015. 

No, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will come out in 2016, the same day with the sequel of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...