What anime character would you be?

Edeline

I would like to be a character in Vampire Knight. A girl who is mysterious, powerful, and a pureblood student of the Night Class. Also a guardian. My name would be:

Kyou Yamamoto

(pronounced ci-yu yaa-mo-to)

My weapon would be the Shadow Scythe. (created myself)

See my album for pictures of the scythe!

Tough one.

I wanna be Johan Liebert from Monster. So I can look dashingly handsome, command a guy who has a name that starts with R to murder people for me, talk in a creepy voice, and do that totally awesome thing he does where he turns his head around slowly but smoothly until his pupils line up at ya.

• 4 weeks later...

I would be a guy in Naruto, that was never seen in either series but was there, and was in Squad 7 because he was in a rank of ninja that Masashi never thought up, mastered the ever elusive power of invisibility, was training under Goku from DBZ & Altaïr of Assassin's Creed at the time of the first & up until the end of Shippuden, which will spark a movie showing what he doing for the first two series, then another series that includes my anime character.

Let's see now...My fav female anime character is...I used to think it was Haruhi Suzumiya,but now...I'm not that sure...Anyways,there's absolutely NO WAY I could ever be Suzumiya,we r so different,except for the look...Geez... o.O I'd probably be some Studio GHIBLI weirdo,I'm similar to those girz...Or maybe even Alice from Pandora Hearts,we're so alike.But I prefer Miss Will of Abyss.I'm kind of into those evil cuties with those evil smiles of theirs,those "BUAHAHAHAHA" things & ofc those bloody rabbits! ^^" Maybe that's precisely why I like Lelouch from Code Geass so much!If I were a boy,I would pick him as my character! ^^ That "BUAHAHA" thing so TURNS ME ON!!! ^^"