What anime character would you be?

Edeline

in the world of martial arts outside of the film industry, both bruce lee and chuck norris are jokes, but chuck norris has better jokes and that's all I'm gonna say ^_^

Although Chuck Norris is overrated (especailly now), he was a former world champ.

Bruce Lee - well - I could go on and on about this incredible martial artist, but I'll try to keep it short. During his time, the world's martial artist and martial arts were very narrow minded and lacked realism, fluidness, expression, and freedom. He introduced simple, original, and truely expressed application of the martial arts both in philosophy and method. He was a fighting genius. Research the Jeet Kune Do fighting concepts. If your a martial artist yourself, I think you'll find the truth about the reality of combat and fighting expression. If you want to see demostration of a small portion of his ability, watch his invisible punch or one-inch punch demo (they're on youtube). He also has a very old interview with a talk show host, where he gives some of his insight and belief on martial arts. I highly recommend actually looking into the REAL Bruce Lee, not the one you see in movies. If you do take an interest in martial arts, I think you'll understand why I asked you to reconsider after finding out about him.

I think calling these 2 men a "joke" would be absurd.

hm i'd say i would want to be negi springfield from negima. one my life is pretty boring at the moment. his seems pretty difficult but he is a genious plus i'd like to have a little tragedy part of my life if that doesnt seem a bit too much. want something more than just to be another person... if not him then zolo/zoro from one piece he is a badass not much i need to say

• 4 weeks later...