What anime character would you be?

Edeline

Who would I be as in which character best fits me or who I'd like to be?

I think it would be awesome to be Goku at the end of DBZ, right after he beats Buu, and starts training Uub. P.s I'd totally kill Pilof, so DBGT never happens.

However I'm probably most like ... hmm ... that's a tough one. I guess I'd be Shin from Tenjou Tenge.

Harima from school rumble was mentioned, and I have to say he reminds me of myself in high school soo much its scary.

Who I would like to be is Tenchi Muyo, well not quite immortal will most likely live hundreds of years and stay young for most of it, a bunch of hot babes wanting to bone me (though my great aunt would be a bit creepy and gross to say the least, but Ayeka is hot so I can live with it), can fight fairly well, powerful, and a nice peaceful and tranquil life with few major concerns or troubles for the most part suites me fine.

wow thats a toughie easy one with out too much thought can't believe no one has allready chosen goku like seriously he would be about the only person who could possibly even make a mark on chuck norris, of cause he would then be round house kicked to death and no dragon could then bring him back cause if they did he or she would then share the same fate as goku hehe wish Chuck Norris was a character...

wow thats a toughie easy one with out too much thought can't believe no one has allready chosen goku like seriously he would be about the only person who could possibly even make a mark on chuck norris, of cause he would then be round house kicked to death and no dragon could then bring him back cause if they did he or she would then share the same fate as goku hehe wish Chuck Norris was a character...

Actually I DID pick Goku.

By the way, Chuck Norris has gotta be the most overated martial artist (maybe human being) ever. Maybe you've never heard of or seen Bruce Lee, Ahli, or Hatsumi. :dhh: