Bleach

Guest Morpheus

It better be awesome! Warner Brothers should go all out with the CGI/special effects budget! The people they cast for the movie should be already know top actors/actresses. Most importantly I hope they stick with bleaches story line so we can see a story line saga. Dude they can make an epic movie if they go all out!:cry:

i reckon hollywood shouldn't dare to make another attempt to make another live action anime movie thous already screwing up dragonball the anime of the century turning main characters of asian decendent into white raced characters screwing up the whole storyline not to mention being racist ..... so hands off hollywood and leave anime live action movies to the professionals!

I'm just going to leave this here:

bleach_movie.jpg

LOL Nice one

Anyway, no to a live action Bleach movie. I hear Hollywood is thinking of making one anyway lol Dragon Ball Evolution was terrible so a live action Bleach movie would be a bad idea too. I downloaded and watched Dragon Ball Evolution with low expectations and it was still worse than I thought. Maybe if it was all CGI it might be good but I doubt it. Astro Boy (which was all CGI) is the only decent Hollywood movie so far that I liked based on an anime.

• Koby unlocked this topic