Zero Rising [Story]

Kekashi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 16: Death of a Hero.

“This time I will destroy all of you, and nothing will stop me!” Kakashi yelled at a mysterious group of robed figures. He charged at them sword in hand, passion burning in his heart, and nothing holding him back not even his own impending death.

Kakashi charges and starts slicing through a sea of underlings that appear out of nowhere. He slashes through one after another with no problem. Then as he slashes through another one, He feels a sharp cold pain in his side. He's been stabbed. As he spins around and slashes through him he feels another sharp pain in his other side.

They continues to stab him until an explosive amount of energy sends them flying. “Scarlet Rhapsody” is all Kakashi says as he start whirling his blade about, sending gusts of wind that shreds everything in it's path to little pieces.

“I was hoping I wouldn't have to use this,” Kakashi says as he pulls the blades out of his back.

He looks at the thirteen hooded figures, they were standing still, unwavered. They saw all of this coming.

Kakashi smiled. He knew that they had seen this happening, and he knew just what to do. “There is one thing you didn't account for. I'm the king of the counter tactics.” Kakashi raised his blade and pointed it at where they were. “It's gonna all end soon.” Kakashi smiled.

Suddenly all of them charge at him. All thirteen stab him. As he closes his eyes and fades away he whispers, “You all will lose.”

Arctic Wolf was just waking up when Kakashi stumbled out of a shadow. Arctic Wolf and everyone else saw Kakashi fall to his knees and die.

As Kakashi died, he said; “I failed...” After he said his last words, his body slowly turned to dust and was blown away by the wind.

Rei ran to his body to try and stop him from dying. But she was too late, Kakashi's body had already disappeared.

With Kakashi gone everyone started to cry. And the organization started taking over the world by taking over three African countries, and joining the U.N...

Chapter 17: The start of the War

As Kakashi died, he said; “I failed...” After he said his last words, his body slowly turned to dust and was blown away by the wind.

With Kakashi gone everyone started to cry. And the organization started taking over the world by taking over three African countries, and joining the U.N...

Rei stood knelt over where Kakashi's body had fallen, tears streaming down her face. Kakashi's brother and father were also crying. All three of them let out a loud wail because Kakashi had died.

Behind Kakashi's father and brother, and and Rei; stood Team Kametsu. Eve was hiding her face in her hands. Razor, Persocom, Chi, and Rezin were crying for their fallen comrade. Mae, who was holding onto Koby, was crying onto Koby's shirt. Even Koby and Shade shedded a tear for Kakashi. Everyone knew that all was lost with Kakashi's death.

Vesh and Inoichi walked outside. “What's with all the crying out here. I can't get any sleep with all this noise.” Vesh complained.

“Ka... kak...Kakashi is d..dead, Master Vesh.” Rei said solemly

Vesh's eyes widened, and he stormed through a gate to the real world and didn't return for some time.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

Two giant stone doors appeared right as Vesh walked back through the other gates. “Follow me, through the gates. We have very little time. We have to talk to the grand counsel of Zero's”

“Wait, how many Zero's are there?” Razor asked, as everyone looked dumbfounded at Vesh.

Vesh sighed and replied, “There are many of us. Zero is many things, one of which is a power that many have. We train others and then give them bits of our power and let them grow it into their own power.”

They all followed Vesh through the two giant stone doors. As they walked through they entered a narrow hall, that opened up into a giant circular seating arena made of stone that had been expertly cut. Along the walls were both thrones. Behind the thrones were magnificently carved statues of past Zeros. Behind the statues were their tombs. The in the center the ground level was a giant marble table. In the far back was an old man sitting on a throne that made all the others pail in comparison.

Suddenly two people in white hooded robes clashed before them.

“Let me through, no one but Zeros are permitted here, and anyone who allows others too come here are to be executed.” Said a big burly man before them.

“Please, I need to talk with you, Grand-Zero. And they are here to plead the case.” Vesh said pleading with a man in the far back...

Meanwhile, back in the real world. “Now that, that bastard Kakashi and his seal is gone, we will move on to stage two. Complete chaos and war.” Said a tall man in a black hooded robe. As he removed it, he instructed his followers to do the same. Once they all had removed their robes, their were thirteen average looking people. “Let's cause some Chaos,” smiled their leader.