Highschool of the dead season 2?

idl12

I hope this great series will stay true with its manga counter part like Naruto and Bleach, though I would like Asami to survive. It would be very bad if it end up like Soul Eater. Also they should focus more on character development than fan service this time.

It's already not stayed true. It forgot about the story and went near 100% fanservice.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one don't down rate anime's just because they have a bit of fanservice/ecchi etc.. the story is the most important thing just like melody is the most important thing in music ( the musician speaks again ) for a show like HOTD which i rated 8/10 on ANN (Anime News Network) they can show those crazy camera angles and even episodes like ep 5 i think it might have been (maybe 6 the bath one) certainly in that kinda show it increases the fun of the situation of an otherwise dark idea, it's all about contrast i guess, anyway thats my opinion :P

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously that anime was so bad ass!!! There is no way, well unless its sales blow chunks in Japan, but it was so much fun to watch. I mean wow, that was awesome!! After finishing the season it leaves you pumped, like 'Fuck yeah!'. It all depends on how the dvd sales go for this one I think, because they set up a perfect ending for a second season. I mean

The creepy evil teacher dude we didn't see die, the group just officially named their leader, the nurse chicks friend knows the nurse is alive and will probably try to find her, and they set off on their mission to save their parents.

so with all of that and if the first season sells well they'd be nuts, out of their minds not to make another season. I mean wow... that last episode was so bad ass, i just wish there was more zombie ass kicking! And I am totally psyched that

unlike what i was expecting it wasn't a super sad and depressive ending. I mean no one from the main group died... in a ZOMBIE ANIME?!?! WTF happy for sure, but there definitely has to be more

then again thats just what I feel. :byebye:

• 1 month later...

Eh, the show was mediocre itself but one of the worst aspects about it was obviously it's awful ending. The damn thing didn't explain anything. I don't wish, but I surely expect a decent sequel to the series—with less fanservice and more sense—so that at least the plot ends.

• 1 month later...
So, quite long time since the previous post, and there's no season 2 after all. :sad: When it will be ? I really want to watch it :)

There's just no news, that's why there has been no posting going on. All the stupid rumors finally died down and now people are just patiently (hopefully) waiting for an official update.

There's just no news, that's why there has been no posting going on. All the stupid rumors finally died down and now people are just patiently (hopefully) waiting for an official update.

lol, more like impatiently waiting. I do hope they release another one, they have a lot of story they can add on, but since it has been this long i am having doubts if they will make more.But you never know.

lol, more like impatiently waiting. I do hope they release another one, they have a lot of story they can add on, but since it has been this long i am having doubts if they will make more.But you never know.

The wait is not cause for concern. We knew there would be wait considering where the manga was at. It needs time to have enough for another season. Though honestly I don't see why, they might as well make it anime-original as bad as they screwed up the material for the first season. They forgot about the zombies and went straight into endless non-existent story and full-on ecchi for 11 of the 12 episodes. The first episode was the only redeeming factor imo.

The wait is not cause for concern. We knew there would be wait considering where the manga was at. It needs time to have enough for another season. Though honestly I don't see why, they might as well make it anime-original as bad as they screwed up the material for the first season. They forgot about the zombies and went straight into endless non-existent story and full-on ecchi for 11 of the 12 episodes. The first episode was the only redeeming factor imo.

That was my first zombie anime, to me it wasn't that bad, but for someone who has seen a lot more I can see where it might have been a disappointment.I guess if someone is just looking for a zombie show it is a downer. I have not read the manga, so I don't know where they were at. As for the plot, once you get to the end it seem like it changed from zombies to just they way the characters interact with each other in the different situation they get themselves in.