Highschool of the dead season 2?

idl12

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hinting at a second season could just be hopeful gestures. In the end, it comes down to sales, sadly. Look at air gear. Was supposed to be an animated movie, the toei website even still has a darkened out button for it, but since it didn't sell well enough, they left it where they did.

NEEDLESS to say... I and everyone I know in the real world loved the anime and are very hopeful for more!

I hope they do a season 2 cause i cant stand to w8 on somin that is so awesome it takes a while to make another season. They did do a OVA called Dead Drift but that didnt anything just made it worse cause now I want to see even more now. Dead Drift was HOT!!!! Takashi and Saeko making out:dhh:, Shizuka lying, butt naked, with her friend:greedy:, Saya also butt naked with her mom:beauty:, and Kouta humping a broom:beat_brick: LOL!!!

Ok, if u go try to see the OVA, it isnt " highschool of the dead OVA" its " highschool of the dead episode 13". idk why its episode 13, just is i guess. But like I said dead drift is HOT HOT HOT!!!!:greedy::greedy:

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Also, I'm gonna tell u something, they're hallucinating, the first post of what they're doing is not real but I'm not gonna tell u what they're really doing while they're hallucinating, I've been 2 much of a spoiler already.

Sorry, its actually called Drifters of the Dead but its still hot and sexy im watchin it again :happy:

luvin those swimsuits :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy: " OH YAAA!!" got tht from tha series

Kouta is just is really horny in this episode, thts wht motivates him to kick zombie ass, havin big titties all over him. man i want to be him right now, lucky bastard.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Ikr, its rediculous man, they have the time to make the manga but not the anime. Plus, I heard that the second series is out but just in Japan, stupid yellow, squinted-eyed bastards. Damn, i mean really, JUST IN JAPAN!!!!!! well, the person i heard it from it will probably come to US but not this year, obviously.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

One more thing, you are gonna luv the ending, it is so funny and scary cause they thought there was no zoms:doubt:, but who else built the house, soooo.... yep. Ok, spoiler alert just this time, hes dreamin of the girls gettin in his underwear:greedy:, but hes actually holdin off zoms by both his feet and his hands:oh:, talk about havin ur hands full LOL LOL LOL:haha::haha:

u watch the OVA?

i dont really want a "2 season", just an OVA or somin that will tie up the loose ends, but if it takes a whole season, then, fine, as long as the MAJOR loose ends are explained like did they find takashi and rei's parents:doubt:. HOW DA HELL DID TAKASHI GET SURROUDNED BY THOSE ZOM BIKINI BTCHES:sexy_girl: AND DIDNT GET BITTEN:horror:!!!!

and wht they gonna do to get rid of the zoms:byebye:

thts is all i want plus to see more trigger-pullin:beat_plaster:, muzzle blazin:beat_shot:, tit-squezin:sexy_girl:, azz-bouncin:beauty: action.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Reading earlier post like 4 months ago, I agree with all of the posts, it wrong to just stop an anime right in the middle of the situation. I just wanna know if the world is gonna end or if theres gonna be alot of blasted zombie asses all over the place:ewhz:, when they exteminate the zoms.:byebye::byebye: