Highschool of the dead season 2?

idl12

We need a season 2 for this anime, season 1 was pretty good and had good animation and was quite enjoyable so i say season 2 ftw although i don''t think it will happen any time soon and most likely it never will happen but one can always hope :)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Fatalzero i totally agree with most of what u said, but like unscathed grunt said, there was a MASSIVE cliffhanger, there's too many loose ends, they need to make a SS. I want to know, now in capz, IF THEY FOUND TAKASHIS AND REIS PARENTS, HOW DA HELL THEY GET ON THE ISLAND, AND IF THE WORLD IS OVER!!!!:doubt::doubt::doubt:

THATS ALL I WANT!!!!:beat_brick:

JEEZ!!!!:hungry:

• 3 weeks later...

I liked the HOTD manga very much. I actually think the more ecchi elements of the series were way overdone in the anime. I certainly hope for a season 2, though. The first episode of the series was probably one of the best zombie genre pieces of any medium.

• 3 weeks later...
I liked the HOTD manga very much. I actually think the more ecchi elements of the series were way overdone in the anime. I certainly hope for a season 2, though. The first episode of the series was probably one of the best zombie genre pieces of any medium.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

It was my first and only Anime/Manga in the Zombie department, although I liked how they did it, nothing cliche and such. Didn't agree with the panty shots in the midst of battle.. Just made it look like that it was the focal point of anime. I can say I am currently up to date with the Manga and will continue to hope for a season 2, no matter how futile it is.