Highschool of the dead season 2?

idl12

might i just interrupt a moment to say ... FIFTY TWO THOUSAND VIEWS!!!?

One word..........GOOGLE

Just type in "high school of the dead season 2" in Google and you see this post number 2 on the first page. Actually if you type it in Bing it's number 1.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word..........GOOGLE

Just type in "high school of the dead season 2" in Google and you see this post number 2 on the first page. Actually if you type it in Bing it's number 1.

the world of anime fans has spoken!! give us season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Lulz @ my first comment+Just made.

BUt yes there will be a season 2.

Heres me at Anime expo at the HOTD panel Q/A asking about season 2

Sadly that's actually not a confirmation of anything. Their just playing to the crowd. Until the company officially announces it.... I do think there will be a season two from what I have heard inside the studio as well though. They keep saying they are "planning" for a season 2. That doesn't mean there WILL be one. Even if there is, we have to wait for more manga and for there to be enough that could take a few years at the pace it's going unless it's decided to be turned into an OVA series where one would come out every 4 to 6 months just to keep it going because the manga author is having a quarrel with his mag company and his slowness about getting chapters together. That's if the studio sticks to their plan of following the manga of course. I don't see why they would change their minds on that though. My real fear is HSOTD manga will be dropped. Things would have to get a lot worst, but still the way the authors have acted to their mag company (respect your employer people!)....

• 4 weeks later...

Look guys By all means they must bring a season 2 of this anime it. they cant end it like that. i don't see the point of starting an awesome anime and just give it 12 eps that's just wrong for late last year and this year iv seen alot of anime like that with a short amount of eps that in my opinion really needs a second season

Look guys By all means they must bring a season 2 of this anime it. they cant end it like that. i don't see the point of starting an awesome anime and just give it 12 eps that's just wrong for late last year and this year iv seen alot of anime like that with a short amount of eps that in my opinion really needs a second season

Anime is essentially just a big advertisement to get people to read the manga. Thus they often leave an Anime unfinished after season 1 to get people interested and force them into the manga. However they do occasionally when the Anime sells greatly go back when there is enough manga and continue it. HighSchool of the Dead has a big enough following because of all the horny teenage boys after the fanservice that it's pretty much guaranteed they will pick it back up as soon as they have enough material for another season.

Anime is essentially just a big advertisement to get people to read the manga. Thus they often leave an Anime unfinished after season 1 to get people interested and force them into the manga. However they do occasionally when the Anime sells greatly go back when there is enough manga and continue it. HighSchool of the Dead has a big enough following because of all the horny teenage boys after the fanservice that it's pretty much guaranteed they will pick it back up as soon as they have enough material for another season.

Horny teenage boys make the world go round my friend..thank me later.