The War of the Consoles!

Koby

What is your Favorite Video Game Console??  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Video Game Console??

• Atari 2600/5200/7800
    • NES/Famicom {Nintendo Entertianment System}
    • SNES/Super Famicom
    • Nintendo 64
    • Nintendo Gamecube
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Playstation 1
    • Playstation 2
    • Playstation 3
    • Xbox Original
    • Xbox 360
    • Sega Master System
    • Sega Genesis
    • Sega Saturn
    • Sega Dreamcast
    • Gameboy {Original/Color/Advanced}
    • Nintendo DS/3DS
    • PSP {Playstation Portable}
    • Sega Game Gear
    • PC

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNES is my favorite old school system. The best RPGs ever made were created on this console.

As for newer consoles, graphics-wise I would pick PS3 as my favorite, but for the console I actually play more would be my 360. XBL is way better than PSN. But, I have my PS3 hacked. I tend to buy more games for my 360 because I am an achieveables slut.

Oh wow this is a tough one! I'll just go with my current favorite, as I don't yet have a PS3 or a Wii (Yet...) -- Xbox 360 wins. But really it's too tough to pick just one. I love my SNES, N64, & my PS2 also, so yeah this isn't really easy. I just went with my current favorite. This is like choosing just one favorite game or movie...I can't do it.

Haven't even had the chance to play PS3 or Wii -- But if I had them I'm sure it would be even harder to vote.

I'm not one to pick sides when it comes to the whole console war BS. I've always enjoyed each console for what it is & just enjoyed them all.

PS2. I love the graphics on PS3. But to me, the game makers liked the graphics too much. A lot of the series I liked started sucking on PS3. The graphics were amazing but the storyline and characters suffered. Also, is it me or does it seem like all the games are shorter on PS3. I spend way less time on a video game on PS3 than PS2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the PS3, already has everything you need built-in. So no need to switch, and also it has the least hardware screw-ups too. the X-BOX 360 on the other doesnt really have anything built-in it comes with a controller and the cables to connect a monitor, and not to mention you have to pay for online play.

the Wii is actually an alright system, it doesnt have HD, but its still a pretty good system, I also like its backward compatibility with gamecube games, as well as it's online store having almost every N64 game I like.

So overall its a toss up between The PS3 and The Wii for me. heh.

Nice necro-posting Nebula. But to be on topic, the ps3 is the best system out of all of them, best hardware and software. Built in blu-ray is a big plus. Only bad thing is that there arent as many games made for it. And the wii is always nice, plus is the only system to have Dokapon Kingdom on it.

There are actually plenty of games made for the PS3, the only problem is that a lot of them aren't localized. Anyway, I agree that the PS3 is the best, followed by the Wii, and then the X360. The X360 has less than 5 exclusives that aren't on the PS3 or PC that I would like to play, so I don't realy see a need for me to get one, at this time. If I found it for less than $100 locally and had the money, I might consider getting it.

Myself, I'm a Playstation kind of man. xD The only reason to get the Wii in my opinion is for the new Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and Zelda Twilight Princess. As for the Xbox, everything good for it's pretty much out for Playstation anyhow.

They are both indeed great consoles but ps3 for me at least i only buy exclusives like god of war, rachet and clank etc. As for xbox all the way :) more interaction online and u get to hear stupid kids who are like 4 :P