Your favorite Final Fantasy Leader?

Koby

Your favorite Final Fantasy Leader?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Final Fantasy Leader?

• Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII
    • Squall Leonhart - Final Fantasy VIII
    • Zidane Tribal - Final Fantasy IX
    • Tidus - Final Fantasy X
    • Yuna - Final Fantasy X-2
    • Ashe - Final Fantasy XII
    • Vaan - Final Fantasy XII

Okay, I wish I could have chosen two people for this. My two favorite charecters are Cloud and Tidus. I would choose them both. Though I am likeing Cloud more and more, I still like Tidus just as much. Tidus was ignorant to alot of things, but he was a outsider, strong, had potential more than all the other FF10 charecters, and he was in a sense, one to be admired for how he grew to the end of the game, taking on all odds to save the world for his friends.

But cloud has a awsome sword, even though Tidus had one. He has a completely different fighting style than any other of the good guy charecters. He is open to accept new friends yet he is cautious and has a different outlook on things. He is determined leader who will not stop until he stops his enemy. lol I can't say what Im trying to say... oh well.

Zidane, in my opinion, trusted people to much. He even put trust in a guy that tried to kill him. That there is bold. Not smart really though. But he was a good fighter and had a good belief on what makes someone good. He helped out his friends and helped then to understand who they really are.

Squall was the cool lone wolf that tried to do everything by himself. He feared that if he was to gain friends, he would lose them and only be hurt. But when he had friends, he would fight for them until the end. And he would always try to do what was best for everyone as well.

Okay, I wish I could have chosen two people for this. My two favorite charecters are Cloud and Tidus. I would choose them both. Though I am likeing Cloud more and more, I still like Tidus just as much. Tidus was ignorant to alot of things, but he was a outsider, strong, had potential more than all the other FF10 charecters, and he was in a sense, one to be admired for how he grew to the end of the game, taking on all odds to save the world for his friends.

But cloud has a awsome sword, even though Tidus had one. He has a completely different fighting style than any other of the good guy charecters. He is open to accept new friends yet he is cautious and has a different outlook on things. He is determined leader who will not stop until he stops his enemy. lol I can't say what Im trying to say... oh well.

Uh, what FF7 are YOU playing? Cloud is definetely not open to making new friends. He's actually the most concealed in the group apart from Vincent in FF7. He doesn't know who he is for a majority of that game, which as a human quality, earned him alot of points. :D

Tidus though.. He totally annoyed me. Whiny, idiot, completely lame at handling his sword, didn't go for any thrusts or slams of his sword, just light slashes from the sides. Tidus whined for a majority of that game, was an ignorant tool for most of it, and was generally an idiot, not the likeable kind, the hateful one.

Squall was a loner, throughout that game he was forced to opening up to Rinoa, scared of what the others might think of him, he was forced into the leader role without even wanting it. He tried to dodge the role throughout that game, but he eventually decided, near the end of disk two, that he'd do it. And he'd do it without whining. (Tidus isn't even a worthy main character, he doesnt even lead the party, Yuna does. She's the main character of FFX in my opinion.)

Eh, He's not the worst I guess but he's wasn't that special. I played a little of that game, it's alright but he didnt have anything spectacular about him. D: Maybe it was just because I got to the first Totema or so but, unless he seriously develops a backround, he wouldn't even get mentioned by the others. Most people dislike tactics advanced so, that kind of hurts his character somewhat. >_>;

Squall Leonhart - Final Fantasy VIII

he is DEFINITELY the best. no contest man. hes independent, strong, and has a kick butt gunblade. he stays calm and collected during intense situations, and he knows what hes doing.

hes better than Tidus because Squall actually knows whats going on and is much smarter than Tidus.

Squall is better than Cloud because Cloud is too quiet. and idk i just like squall better.

Marche. Gross.

Ramza with his buttpants, to be sure. ;D

Cecil was pretty good too--I liked the idea of him fighting his dark side for some reason. I didn't understand why I couldn't win the battle (because the concept of not hitting the enemy was foreign to my little button mashing ways) until finally my dad looked it up for me.

• 4 weeks later...