PS3 anyone?

Koga

I've had a PS3 since the first model. Which unfortunately died early last year.

One month before I had recieved a free PS3 with a promotion on a Sony Bravia TV I purchased, unfortunately I had immediately sold that PS3 on Ebay for $20 short of the cost of a new one (thanfully). So I had to go out and buy another new one anyway and now I'm considering buying a second hand PS2 aswell.

Guess I should just count myself lucky that I didn't have to fork out the full amount from my own wallet for a new PS3.

My PS3 games library has just passed to 50 mark, still have not played most of them but I can't help myself. I do intend to play through them all.

Ahem* This is an extremely old thread. Oh well, I had a PS3 before they came out... it was crappy. 20gb hdd, the hardware sucked because it didnt get all the quirks out yet. I only had it for songs at the time. Later on I got METAL GEAR SOLID - Guns of The Patriots, which was really cool! But in order for me to play I had to get rid of plenty of songs (about 1,500) ... yeah, this ain't going to happen again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i love the PS3. got aload of games for it but have yet to play alot of them XD

love the fact that i dont have to pay extra to go online like you do on the xbox.

Gotta love the exclusives aswell!

yeah, there are alot of awesome PS3 games that are exclusive to the PS3.

Like Infamous, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, etc.