PS3 anyone?

Koga

• 1 month later...

I have a ps3. but first me Hardedrive is to smal and now i have a bigger one 320 gigabyte. i have like over 80 games as for the ps2 as for the ps3 so it's more like this now 160 games in total and don't now how much games i have of the rest games i am using.

(I don't want to hear that i am a gamenerd. It's more like a hobby for me and i am only doing it for the fun. I don't care if i lose or win. i only hate that if i got beaten fast. like i satnd up run for a few moments and 5 seconds laters shot down again)

(I don't want to hear that i am a gamenerd. It's more like a hobby for me and i am only doing it for the fun. I don't care if i lose or win. i only hate that if i got beaten fast. like i satnd up run for a few moments and 5 seconds laters shot down again)

sounds a lot like me! though i don't play mulitplayer for that reason, most people like to shoot me every 5 seconds coz i'm not very good. but i don't care about winning and losing other than that ^_^

sounds a lot like me! though i don't play mulitplayer for that reason, most people like to shoot me every 5 seconds coz i'm not very good. but i don't care about winning and losing other than that ^_^

i can understand you what you mean. it's like you are saying that i am like a gamenerd. But the problem is. I have lots of friends and i have one. He can't stop thinking about it. But i can. Sometimes i am at work i think about cartoons, anime and that kind of stuff. but he can't. and the other firend. He don't still fond any work and he is just staying home and playing videogames and he can at sometimes very angry and then he throws his joystick and then sometimes his joystick got ruined and with me. i can stop when i want to and if i got angry i wil throw it on me sofa and then i know that it will not get broken. when i am tired of playing games. then i am getting to me pc or i am going to watch tv or making something to eat or drink. So iam totaly diffrent of me friends and gamenerd. (nope i am not drinking beer. only soda and Fresh orange juice. So no beer for me. Sometimes only a monster energy go to me throat)

I upgraded to a PS3 because my PS2 was all but dead. I made sure I purchased a backward compatible PS3, so I could still play all my favorite games. Plus the bonus of being able to get new games, and play BluRay discs.

The PS3 games I have include:

• Dead Space
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Heavy Rain
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Portal 2

I have a decent PC, an old Xbox 360(that wont die) and the black monolith named PS3. I got fed up with paying microsoft, my desk is to crowded to do any good gameing on, but it doesnt matter because all my friends are on the PSN and its free. Im curently playing MW3 and BF3, probably going to pick up FF13 2 soon and if Bandai Namco Games ever releases Tales of Xillia i would gladly pay for that.

PS3 Rocks