PS3 anyone?

Koga

As will I.

Never did I care much about gaming evolution..as long as the content is fun, it can have Urban Champion graphics for all I care.

That, and I did not have the money for a Playstation 3, and even if I did, I probably would not have been able to obtain one..I know I shall get one eventually though, if all goes right for Sony, and role playing games are released for the console.

I'm not too sure about PS3. As a lifelong Sony fan, I hate to say it but here in the UK, I don't think PS3 will sell well at all. The prospect of a "worldwide Release" was a great idea but Sony delaying the UK release until March.... not so sure.

Personally I'd go for a Wii- I've been converted, although I'm not going to buy any new console until Spring 07 so my views may still be changed!

The PS3 does look good I have to say. A great games lineup and flawless graphics tempt me to buy one but argh so long to wait. This is why a lot of people in the UK have bought a 360 for Christmas instead of either importing a PS3 or waiting another 3-4 months.