Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

thisisatrial

What game have you spent the MOST time playing?

76 posts in this topic

Easily spent at least 5k+ hours in Diablo 2 and LOD

On 3/30/2017 at 10:44 AM, tentomon said:

Probably Diablo 2. I have not been hooked quite like it since.

Same. There hasn't been anything  to capture me like it did and still does since.

Either Pokemon Y or Pokemon Soul Silver. The hours on Y are higher (around 800 something) but I used the dime trick a bit so that artificially inflated them. Soul Silver I played an entire summer the year it came out. Literally would just wake up and play all day a lot of the time. I had no internet or cable tv then and lived in the middle of nowhere with no car or License so my options were limited to the games I owned. I think I had 750+ hours on it last I looked and I was playing every one of those.

Well I play a lot of games (not only on my pc) but the game i spend the most time on has to be Minecraft or the Uncharted (1,2,3) series on my ps3. I've played Uncharted so many times, I really love those games. I really wish I had a ps4 so I could play Uncharted 4. The only game that comes close to Uncharted is GTA 5 I really like that game aswell.

Not including World of Warcraft (which I have several thousand hours in), it would have to be Crusader Kings 2 (which I have over 500 hours in), Fire Emblem 7, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, and Pokemon... Blue? Pokemon Sapphire? Pokemon Silver? I'm not sure which of those first-3-generation pokemon games I had the most time in but I had a lot of hours in all three of those games!

I have spent most of my time playing games like Nier Automata, Overwatch origins edition,Final Fantasy xv

I don't really play anything where you can clock a bunch of hours (unless the sims counts?) but I've replayed Canis Canem Edit a dozen times probably spent over a hundred hours playing it

Ohhh... I don't need to think about it for long. This is definitely FFX. I think it were about 200 hours xD

There was only one thing to blame: Catcher Chocobo! :choler:

At the moment, Pokemon Sun (bypassing Black2 and SoulSilver combined). If your talking about games that don't track "hours and minutes"... then Mario Party/2.

I think it has to be Skyrim, I logged a lot of time into that game trying to do everything. I played a few N64 games quite a lot but have no way to see exactly how many hours were spent.