What game have you spent the MOST time playing?

thisisatrial

2 hours ago, thisisatrial said:

You play that new TMNT game? Its...extremely disappointing.

Yes , I played Mutants in Manhattan and have mixed feeling about the game . I like the fact that the turtles , baddies and the background have a comic book kinda look ( it looks like the on-going IDW comic series ) . What I don't like is that the game is pretty linear and in the fighting scenes , is just to much happening on the screen , it's a mess . To bad , it could have been a great game but in the end , like you said , it was disappointing.

8 hours ago, Grundy said:

Yes , I played Mutants in Manhattan and have mixed feeling about the game . I like the fact that the turtles , baddies and the background have a comic book kinda look ( it looks like the on-going IDW comic series ) . What I don't like is that the game is pretty linear and in the fighting scenes , is just to much happening on the screen , it's a mess . To bad , it could have been a great game but in the end , like you said , it was disappointing.

On paper, Platinum making a TMNT game should be a homerun...but it just felt rushed.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, gumby said:

What did you think of Fallout 4?

I personally liked it and have played it quite a lot. I know that some previous Fallout players were dissatisfied with the role-playing aspect of the game, like the dialogue and such,, but I thought is was fine, it still felt like Fallout to me. Besides, as a game it's great with a large open world and better gunplay than the previous Fallout games, and the settlement building is pretty fun. Oh, and mod support is great and can fix some of the issues players have with the game.