One vote favorite Ecchi from the list below.

Insanityngenius

Hey guys just thought it would be fun to put together a little vote on what ecchi do you think is best  of this list :).  The list below will obviously not have hentai and will only be ones that have been dubbed so sorry no Seikon No Qwaiser.

Rules: You can only choose one of the choices below.  Just type the name or number of  your choice  :).   Feel free to comment whatever you want, I would like to hear your top ten overall ecchi.  None of these are categorized from best to worst they are just thrown down.

votes                                                votes                                     Votes

1 : High School DXD-                            (0)      9: Demon King Daimo              (0)      | 17: Kanokon             (0)

2: Rosario + Vampire -                         (0)     10: Shuffle                               (0)       |18: Maken-Ki!           (0) 

3: High School of the Dead                    (2)     11: Dance in the vampire bund  (0)       |19: Queen's Blade    (0)

4: Sekirei -                                          (0)     12: Keijo!!!                               (0)       |20: Bikini Warriors.  (0)

5: Heaven's Lost Property                      (0)    13: Freezing                             (0)       

6: Is this a Zombie?                              (0)    14: Ikkitousen                           (0)

7: Hanagai                                          (1)    15: Absolute Dou                       (0)                      

8: Shimoneta a Boring World .. ect..      (0)    16: Girls Bravo                          (1)   

After writing all that I was like there had to be a better way then to number them manually.... yup stupid me anyway its not neat but whatever.

Also I know that i'm missing a lot, but hey good enough list if you have one you like better do tell.

Edited by Insanityngenius
  • Like 1

Well i'd vote for Haganai, cus that is the least ecchi ecchi show i have watched xD Well atleast I feel like they did the show in such a way that the ecchi didn't take the focus away from the story, and it was quite funny and entertaining.

Edit:

Btw, My OCD is acting up since the numbers are not on a strait line. :P

Edited by Fishmonster
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...