Recently Browsing 0 members
Can anyone recommend me some anime like the following, shows that are mainly comedy with some fantasy elements and stuff. I don't mind slapstick humor. Having a dub is important though.
1. Seto no Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid)
2. Kore wa Zombie ? (Is This a Zombie?)
I have also seen Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (Demon King Daimao), Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, High School DxD, The Devil is a Part Timer, Baka & Test, Rosario To Vampire so anything other than these shows will do.
I wanted to watch Princess Resurrection if that is any good but i don't see it being rated all that well. So any shows like the first two I've mentioned would be great.
Hi everyone. I am new to video encoding, and, I do not know where or what to search for. "Googling" just does not work for me. The topics or search keywords are so rare, I get no results for what I need.
I need an Open Source tool that is extremely advanced in quality, but "mouse only user" friendly - has a GUI. I need such a tool to re-encode a HEVC video to H264, without any loss in quality or video bit-rate.
about what I need:
- has a GUI with mouse support (heavens we are in 2017)
- can encode from BDISO
- can re-encode a mkv video track only (no audio)
- can modify the video track during encoding (anti-aliasing, de-banding, de-blocking, de-noise, collor correction effects)
- basically, what do amazing groups use? Beatrice-Raws, ANK-Raws, LittleBakas, FFF, Coalgirls (Tenshi), BlurayDesuYo, Tsundere, Final8, SallySubs. Those are/were the only sane groups that did excelent quality. (But now some just ran away to XDCC IRC, Baka.bt, AnimeBytes, like cowards, from DMCA.) ^^
- so how do they do it? Is it a secret?
- how and what do they use to encode from a BDISO to a ~10MB/s bit-rate video (with anti-aliasing, de-banding, de-noise)?
- After all that, re-encoding an already encoded HEVC video track to H264 should be a breeze.
about the video:
1920x1080 HEVC 10, 10-bit, variabile fps, constant bit-rate 12.6 MB/s
I want to re-encode that, to a more "GTX760/770/780/780Ti/TITAN,GTX970/980/980Ti,GTX690/TITAN Z" friendly video codec... so that I can *watch* my damn video.
- I am an archivist, so I have zero knowledge about video encoding.
I do have knowledge about video quality. (At least I know what my eyes like.)
- I only have MKVToolNix for muxing (I OUT mux all dubs and localised subs)
- I do not believe into the term "placebo quality" (refering to video bit-rate), until someone posts comparison screenshots of a low bitrate video vs high bitrate 1920x1080 video, streched (real time upscale) to screen edges of a PC monitor with (at least) a 2560x1440 or 3840x2160 native display resolution.
PS. Any other advice, other than about video encoding open source software, is not appreciated. ^^
i'm new here so YO
big fan of the japanese stuff especially the cartoons
u ppl are nice and sweet so we all know what the deal is, need to respect and serve each other to the FULLEST haha, no problem for me AT ALL
keep it cool my dudes
P.s how do u change the profile pic? haha
Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor (Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records)
AOTY. Picked this one up on a whim and I really enjoyed the first episode so far. It's got a nice base set of girls so far and I'm feeling the humor. I actually read all the manga last night after watching the first episode, and if things follow along, this should actually be a pretty solid show. Really nice animation and character designs so far and Glen is a ball-star. And so many great faces in the first episode...
I love that we're getting right into the thick of things rather than stalling a bit on the slower material. Glenn is already showing glimpses of his former "BOSS" self. The main battle in the next episode is going to be absolutely lit and I hope it gets animated pretty well. Can't wait!