Official Vent Thread

Arian

On 8/12/2017 at 0:51 PM, Nabull said:

If you hate something don't go inside it:haha:

Easier said than done lol o.O BJs have a lot to offer than regular supermarkets

17 hours ago, Arian said:

Is that Wal-Mart or Target? I can't tell.

BJs. There will never be a walmart in the city lol

He probably needed to do some shopping so it's not so easy to just not go to a store that has everything.

Thankfully I live in a city with less than a million people so it never gets this crowded. xD

Yeah, BJs can sell large quantities of one thing that supermarkets won't have.

• Like 2

I just found out they delayed the PC version of sonic mania two weeks, why now? I'm angry about this. If they had announced a delay months ago it'd be different but this close to launch just angers me.

Now I have to refund it and spend yet more money on a console version if I don't want to wait for Sega to add drm to the PC version. You can bet thats the reason why, to add Denovo to it. Performance improvements my ass, its a 2d platformer that can run at 60fps on a Nintendo switch.

I mean sure there's better things to be bothered by, this is definitely a first world problem. "MA GAME NOT OUT ON tyhmeeee"

4 minutes ago, EccentricOne said:

I just found out they delayed the PC version of sonic mania two weeks, why now? I'm angry about this. If they had announced a delay months ago it'd be different but this close to launch just angers me.

Now I have to refund it and spend yet more money on a console version if I don't want to wait for Sega to add drm to the PC version. You can bet thats the reason why, to add Denovo to it. Performance improvements my ass, its a 2d platformer that can run at 60fps on a Nintendo switch.

I mean sure there's better things to be bothered by, this is definitely a first world problem. "MA GAME NOT OUT ON tyhmeeee"

I think what irritated me the most about Sonic Mania right now is that the collectors edition only game with a digital key. If I'm paying for a collectors edition I want a physical fucking copy. 

I hear you about the delay though. If it can run on Nintendo Switch then it should be fine on PC. They know what they are doing.

• Like 1

Who remember this annoying person named EC-707?

You know the guy who keeps whining about some cartoon show.

And look what he tweeted this stupid question!

5ZrsLW6.png

Yeah I wasn't even interested on this show last time because I was too lazy on other stuff, but I would upload this to YouTube since they not might taken down, but if he sees this he might be so happy, but I don't give a damn fuck at all since many people aren't even interested on that one.

Elements was the best day of my life until the girl I connected with and really hit it off with ditched me when I went to get water (and I'm pretty sure it was her friends that made her do it cuz they did the first time we separated when I went to the bathroom cuz both times I was like "you gonna be right here for awhile? Cuz I'll b right back I need to go to bathroom/get water" and I was back in 2 minutes from the bathroom and it took me 30 minutes to find them again after (to be fair they were only like 20 feet from where they said they were staying I jus couldn't find them cuz of the crowd was beyond huge) and I came back from my water in 30 FUCKING SECONDS and poof, gone. I shoulda left her my number before separating a 2nd time I'm so fucking stupid I wasn't thinking cuz I was so fucking happy to be in that position for once that I lost focus she was the sweetest most beautiful girl I ever met and the town she lives in is less than an hour from mine and she's my age I'm so soulcrushed and heart broken for the most part I'm already over I guess cuz of the girl that broke my heart in 11th grade but it still hurts so bad and I don't even remember her name cuz she only told me once when we first met 8 hours before we separated and cuz I was on a bunch of drugs:beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick:I could've had almost any girl I wanted at that festival I was such a fucking hit there and could've connected with another one after losing her but I couldn't cuz I was so fixated on finding her again I was completely smitten (being on a whole bunch of molly didn't help either) ruined what was to that point the best day of my life fucked up Griz's set for me despite it being the 2nd best live performance I've EVER seen and the festival atmosphere was even more godlike than Griz's perfomance. I tried to connect with another girl who gave me 2 godlike massages at the festie today who's name and number I did get (she gave me a business card) and she doesn't seem to remember me:too_sad::too_sad::too_sad::too_sad::too_sad:another girl who was absolutely perfect if you guys could've met these girls

• Like 1

I met too many to list in 2010 and they already had boyfriends. That was the turning point for me back then and I hated what I went through. I will never forget that fvcking bimbo I met at a temp job in 2010, who mentioned to me that "her boyfriend makes coffee for her every night". That one time I drank coffee, I never did it until 3 years later.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ElementalCards said:

I met too many to list in 2010 and they already had boyfriends. That was the turning point for me back then and I hated what I went through. I will never forget that fvcking bimbo I met at a temp job in 2010, who mentioned to me that "her boyfriend makes coffee for her every night". That one time I drank coffee, I never did it until 3 years later.

You should go to a rave festival, there's a ton of gorgeous girls who go that are already taken but honestly there are just as many who aren't and they're all the sweetest people on earth. I don't fucking get it it's fucking CRIMINAL that these girls aren't already taken they're all so perfect

Edited by DabDeity710

5 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

You should go to a rave festival, there's a ton of gorgeous girls who go that are already taken but honestly there are just as many who aren't and they're all the sweetest people on earth. I don't fucking get it it's fucking CRIMINAL that these girls aren't already taken they're all so perfect

It's crazy how approachable they are jus walk up and ask for a dance;)

I got a noise complaint for screaming, I was playing music outside loud but not noise complaint loud. I turned it down and was cooperative as possible and the cops still told me to come to the front door and give them my driver's license. I made them repeat themselves 3 times cuz I was hot and poured water on myself earlier and a bunch got in my ear. I told them at the door I'm trying to be as cooperative as possible I really am then the guy insults me and says I have a hearing problem has the nerve to say I'm yelling at that very moment which is 100% bullshit. Then keeps saying if I come back I'm taking you in to which I reply I promise it won't come to that to which he replies 3 times "SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LISTEN TO ME. I WILL TAKE YOU IN to which I constantly responded as calmly and polite as possible you're being understood trust me. I shut everything off and start bringing my stuff and inside and they're STILL sitting outside it's been 20 minutes since I shut down. I look forward to filing a complaint on car 2-8 tomorrow to my local police departmen

On 8/12/2017 at 0:06 PM, ElementalCards said:

5 mins and counting! I hate this store, period.

ezimba19993137727600.jpg

You should've seen the crowd at Virtual Riot/Dubloadz. Basically 2000+ people in a basement not meant for even 1000 people:eyes_droped:probably not even meant for 500 people:eyes_droped::eyes_droped:

Back to my other rant, I bet cops wouldn't be killed so often if there weren't +50% of the police population doing bad deeds, just a thought

18 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

They're hard to find over here lol. This one scene sums up everything

• Like 1

just shouted to the whole block "IF THE PUNK MUTAHFUCKA WHO CALLED THE COPS LN WANTS FUCKING THROW HANDS LETS FUCKING GO PUSSY YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE YOU PARTY AND PLAY LOUD MUSIC TILL 11:30 THAT'S FINE I DO IT AT 8:30 ON A SUNDAY THERE'S A PROBLEM? FIGHT ME YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE MEET ME OUTSIDE KNOCK ON MY DOOR I'LL BE WAITING I WILL FUCK YOU THE FUCK UP BUT I KNO YOU WON'T COME CUZ YOU'RE PUSSY AND YOU AIN'T SHIT AND YOUR LIFE AIN'T SHIT" I'll fuck up his nice life in front of his nice wife Nick Diaz style cuz I don't have that shit

Honestly fuck fighting this dude I'm better than that I have better things to do than waste my time with lowlife scum like him unlike that boring soulless fuck I have fun to have. It's his wfie I really feel bad for she has to put up with a jealous lowlife selfish mean spirited douche she could use some more sensuality in her life I can tell that boring mean spirited soulless lowlife isn't capable of giving it to her she needs a giver like me to show her a good time we don't even have to get sexual with some sweetness and dancing alone I'll show her a better time than her fuckface husband ever gave her and ever could give her. Tbh if she's willing to put up with him she deserves him if she's too stupid to be happy she fucking deserves it. Fuck fighting world needs more love maybe one day he'll open his heart and realize that until then he can go back to shitty boring miserable existence deuces bitch:victory: