Official Vent Thread

Arian

1 hour ago, ElementalCards said:

Data entry is fvckin' easy... how can you NOT catch even the most tiniest mistake?? 2X in one day. And i'm criticizing my co worker here... SMH

As if you never had to edit one of your posts? I mean posting is "fvckin' easy". Posting is nothing but data entry. :PxD

All last week he promised how he set up a bunch of appointments for the following week (this week) like every week for the last 4 months. Yesterday was the alleged dermatologist appointment he said he canceled cuz he can't afford (scumbag). Today was the alleged periodontist appointment I've only been begging for for the last 5 fucking years. Address and phone number was fake. He didn't even get the name of the building, the business or the periodontist. What did some shady guy in an overcoat slip him a piece of paper with an address and phone number titled periodontist? It's sickening how stupid this asshole is it's to the point where it's literally detrimental to my health and killing me ever so slowly

Edited by DabDeity710

7 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

All last week he promised how he set up a bunch of appointments for the following week (this week) like every week for the last 4 months. Yesterday was the alleged dermatologist appointment he said he canceled cuz he can't afford (scumbag). Today was the alleged periodontist appointment I've only been begging for for the last 5 fucking years. Address and phone number was fake. He didn't even get the name of the building, the business or the periodontist. What did some shady guy in an overcoat slip him a piece of paper with an address and phone number titled periodontist? It's sickening how stupid this asshole is it's to the point where it's literally detrimental to my health and killing me ever so slowly

That's fucked up, isn't there some organization that can help you? 

1 hour ago, ElementalCards said:

Even with high speed internet, MEGA will find ways to fvck up my download speed smfh

That's why I find it puzzling why MEGA links are in such high demand. I mean personally I can download fine but the uploading is absolute shit so I know where you're coming from.

• Like 2