Official Vent Thread

Arian

5 hours ago, ElementalCards said:

Don't you just miss your childhood days when you didn't have to worry about responsibilities?

Oh yea, of course. ^_^

I've come to accept the fact that those days are gone, so I don't dwell on it too much. It's my kids turn to live that life now, and my turn to play the role of a loving provider, just as my parents did for me.

I actually kinda miss the ages of 18-30 more than childhood. All I had to worry about after work was entertaining myself, and I had plenty of disposable income after bills to spend on whatever floated my boat at the time.

Ha! You actually got me thinking about the 2 story studio apartment I lived in for a couple years in my early 20's. That place was fucking sweet, haven't thought about it in years. 

Spoiler

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

Oh yea, of course. ^_^

I've come to accept the fact that those days are gone, so I don't dwell on it too much. It's my kids turn to live that life now, and my turn to play the role of a loving provider, just as my parents did for me.

I actually kinda miss the ages of 18-30 more than childhood. All I had to worry about after work was entertaining myself, and I had plenty of disposable income after bills to spend on whatever floated my boat at the time.

Ha! You actually got me thinking about the 2 story studio apartment I lived in for a couple years in my early 20's. That place was fucking sweet, haven't thought about it in years. 

Reveal hidden contents

For me it's the ages of 14-19 I miss the most, actually I missthe  ages of like 11-13 more than anything but I'd do ANYTHING to re-do the ages of 14-19 I literally fucked up every single chance I got

There was an absolutely stunning petit asian girl with glasses at Best Buy today and I totally pussied out:beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick:you can tell by looking at her she's the kind of girl that gets absolutely ZERO male attention the smart super educated nerdy goody two shoes type that guys wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole cuz they're too blind to see their beauty/think they're beyond boring I know the type all two well I had classes with all of them since I had mostly honors classes for the longest time that ugly betty shit where they're fucking beauty queens and nobody even knows (and I really fucking regret not taking advantage of their complete lack of male attention in high school every single day:beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick:especially the one super cute super petit asian girl from all my classes, my school's literally 99% white girls and if you happened to catch a rare one that wasn't white she was Spanish) I smiled at her for a good 10 minutes but she never looked my way/noticed I should've went out of my way to get noticed I'm probably never gonna see her ever again fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck:beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick:I so fucking had that wtf is fucking wrong with me:beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick:

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I'm still upset about the Best Buy thing:beat_brick:

No point in dwelling on the past buddy, it's out of control now. We have to learn from our mistakes and move forward, with eyes on the future, because it's ours to mold.

I'll never forget something my Grandmother told me when I was a teenager. She said "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives us something to do, but gets us nowhere".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ElementalCards said:

Or you could just to back there and give it another try (if she's still around). Then again, I had a co worker do me a favor and ask this bimbo from Bk if she's single, of which she wasn't. I was happy that I didn't have to do anything.

That's awesome. I don't thnk so what are the chances she has to exchange whatever it is she went for and at the exact time I go back too, I just have to be better next time such situations arise

They're sending me a new one cuz it obviously fit the warranty (to have blown it and it be my fault I would have had to play the master volume at a level that's louder than a sold out football stadium and there's NO WAY I was that loud if there was I'd get cease and desist letters ya feel?) The replacement subwoofer won't get to the store for like a full week

c111074e3c574899973e10a8423d34ef.jpg&key

7 hours ago, ElementalCards said:

5 mins and counting! I hate this store, period.

ezimba19993137727600.jpg

Is that Wal-Mart or Target? I can't tell.

7 hours ago, Nabull said:

If you hate something don't go inside it:haha:

He probably needed to do some shopping so it's not so easy to just not go to a store that has everything.

Thankfully I live in a city with less than a million people so it never gets this crowded. xD