Official Vent Thread

Arian

1 hour ago, DabDeity710 said:

Mega still won't let me renew my account I'm gonna have to make a new one this is fucking bullshit I'm gonna lose my almost 1tb of imported shit that I don't have hard drive space for cuz I can't afford a new hard drive:anger::anger::anger:

Make the new account and then import everything over from the old one.

2 minutes ago, EccentricOne said:

Sometimes I get frustrated when I send a PM (here or elsewhere) and get no response, I can sort of understand because I'm sure the more popular members here must get absolutely bombarded with PMs asking for things to the point your brains must get numb. 

I hope the fact that I haven't gotten back to you about the video editing you've done hasn't contributed to this. I haven't forgotten about it, I just haven't had much time at my computer these last few days.

Work, kids, and other responsibilities tend to eat away all my free time some days. A lot of my activity and posting here is actually done via mobile when I get a free minute here or there. Like right now, I'm on my lunch break at work. xD

I can understand how not receiving a response could get frustrating. It's possible they're not ignoring you, but that the PM got lost in the sea of PMs they received recently.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, EccentricOne said:

Sometimes I get frustrated when I send a PM (here or elsewhere) and get no response, I can sort of understand because I'm sure the more popular members here must get absolutely bombarded with PMs asking for things to the point your brains must get numb. 

That's how I feel whenever I apply for jobs and them lazy assholes can't take a minute to tell you in a few words "you qualify" or "you're not fit for this job because reasons". No response from them is rude in my eyes.

45 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

Work, kids, and other responsibilities tend to eat away all my free time some days. A lot of my activity and posting here is actually done via mobile when I get a free minute here or there. Like right now, I'm on my lunch break at work. xD

Seconded. Don't you just miss your childhood days when you didn't have to worry about responsibilities?

Edited by ElementalCards
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, ElementalCards said:

That's how I feel whenever I apply for jobs and them lazy assholes can't take a minute to tell you in a few words "you qualify" or "you're not fit for this job because reasons". No response from them is rude in my eyes.

Sound like every single job I ever applied for

26 minutes ago, ElementalCards said:

Seconded. Don't you just miss your childhood days when you didn't have to worry about responsibilities?

Every second of my life