Official Vent Thread

Arian

On 8/13/2017 at 10:28 PM, DabDeity710 said:

Elements was the best day of my life until the girl I connected with and really hit it off with ditched me when I went to get water (and I'm pretty sure it was her friends that made her do it cuz they did the first time we separated when I went to the bathroom cuz both times I was like "you gonna be right here for awhile? Cuz I'll b right back I need to go to bathroom/get water" and I was back in 2 minutes from the bathroom and it took me 30 minutes to find them again after (to be fair they were only like 20 feet from where they said they were staying I jus couldn't find them cuz of the crowd was beyond huge) and I came back from my water in 30 FUCKING SECONDS and poof, gone. I shoulda left her my number before separating a 2nd time I'm so fucking stupid I wasn't thinking :beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick:I could've had almost any girl I wanted I've EVER seen and the festival atmosphere was even more godlike than Griz's perfomance. I tried to connect with another girl who gave me 2 godlike massages at the festie today who's name and number I did get (she gave me a business card) and she doesn't seem to remember me:too_sad::too_sad::too_sad::too_sad::too_sad:another girl who was absolutely perfect if you guys could've met these girls

Are You serious :sad:

Every time I see the old fart who called the cops on me twice for NOTHING I call him "mr 30 decibels is disturbing the peace" and "Mr. Harrassment: the white Bill Cosby" and every time I see his son and daughter I tell them don't be scum like your father break the cycle my mother's fucking scum but I'm not I broke the cycle you can too all we need in this world is more love spread the word:haha::haha::haha:I find it fucking hilarious

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

Every time I see the old fart who called the cops on me twice for NOTHING I call him "mr 30 decibels is disturbing the peace" and "Mr. Harrassment: the white Bill Cosby" and every time I see his son and daughter I tell them don't be scum like your father break the cycle my mother's fucking scum but I'm not I broke the cycle you can too all we need in this world is more love spread the word:haha::haha::haha:I find it fucking hilarious

Oh yea you guys haven't heard the 2nd story cuz I only talked about it in Moodkiller's discord chat. Yesterday someone on this block played their music twice as loud as I did on a tuesday (I did it on sunday) at the same exact time of day I did (8:00) and I started yelling to the block "OH BUT WHEN HE'S TWICE AS LOUD AS ME AT THE SAME TIME OF DAY ON A FUCKING TUESDAY IT'S OK, YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM BRO YOU'RE A PUSSY I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR WIFE SHE HAS TO LIVE WITH A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU I FELE BAD FOR YOUR KIDS THEY HAVE TO BE RAISED BY SCUM LIKE YOU MY MOM'S JUST AS SCUMMY I KNO WHAT IT'S LIKE IT'S THE WORST HOW DARE YOU MAKE YOUR KIDS PUT UP WITH SCUM LIKE YOU YOUR A FUCKING JEALOUS LITTLE BITCH YOU JUST HATE MY GUTS CUZ YOUR OLD AND GREY AND I'M 20 AND YOU DIDN'T LOOK THE WAY I LOOK WHEN YOU WERE 20 AND YOU DIDN'T WORK A STRIP CLUB WHEN YOU WERE 20 GET OFF MY FUCKING CASE BRO FIGHT ME PUSSY YOUR TOO SCARED TO FIGHT A 20 YEAR OLD WHO DON'T EVEN WEIGH 140 AND YOUR HUGE YOUR THE WORLD'S BIGGEST PUSSY CALLING YOU A PUSSY IS AN INSULT TO OTHER PUSSIES CUZ YOU'RE WAYYYY MORE PUSSY THAN THEY COULD EVER BE YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE YOU FUCKING PUSSY COME FIND ME" so he calls the cops ON ME. Cops show and ask me why he was called, I say "your guess is as good as mine." This guy on the block is playing loud music louder than I was on sunday and I told him all about sunday. So he goes "so I'm not needed? I was called over arguing apparently" and I said "no his music isn't bothering me at all" so he goes to drive away. The guy who called signals him over (and I saw it so now I KNO who called them on me) and tells his side to the cop. Cop STILL drives away:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:next time he calls they'll probably take him in for harassment and filing false reports to the police. He can tell the cops I called him out I'll simply say "no, I called him an uptight pussy and insulted him multiple times, not the same as challenging him to a fight. Nothing illegal about insulting someone who harasses you and violates your basic human rights." It's his word vs mine and we all saw how that went. I hope he does call them again so he gets taken in for bullshit police calls/harassment, block would be way more peaceful. I'm filing reports about how bad the neighbors are and destroying the property value of the whole block idgaf I don't own the house my dad rents it our rent will go down.

18 minutes ago, Pizza Cat said:

I don't agree with this. It's fine if you think he's an asshole, but you shouldn't involve his kids. 

Yea well my mother's complete garbage too and I know what it's like to be raised by complete garbage and it's NOT fun at all I'd be better off if she fucking abandoned me at birth, that's HOW shitty she is as not just a parent but a human being in general so I take it personally, his kids deserve better than him that's my opinion nothing will ever change it. I'm trying to help his kids, they should tell their dad the world needs more love not hate. If they don't wanna listen fine by me. Their dad being scum will make people look at them the wrong way, guilt by association, I'm trying to save them from that.

Edited by DabDeity710

5 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Their dad being scum will make people look at them the wrong way, guilt by association, I'm trying to save them from that.

Happens to me ALL the time with my dad. He has a short fuse so he's very quick to get nasty with people and when I'm standing next to him the people he gets nasty with look at me like I'm garbage too when I didn't say a fucking word it's bullshit

58 minutes ago, Pizza Cat said:

I don't agree with this. It's fine if you think he's an asshole, but you shouldn't involve his kids. 

You know what, despite feeling how I feel due to life experiences of my own you're probably right that I'm wrong to act on these feelings, thanks for the insight. Although it's not that I THINK he's an asshole, he IS an asshole. You don't call the fucking cops on a 20 year old kid TWICE IN THREE DAYS when I'm not even doing anything, that's NOT ok. You don't try to throw a 20 year old kid in jail and fuck up his future JUST because you don't like him/are jealous of him for being young, that makes you the fucking scum of the earth, bottom fucking line

Edited by DabDeity710

2 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

"mr 30 decibels is disturbing the peace"

This right here cracked me the fuck up dude. xD

So, anything louder than the noise floor of your average quiet living room is an issue eh? Sensitive ears that one has.

"Is that a fucking tornado!? Oh, It's just me breathing."

2 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

So, anything louder than the noise floor of your average quiet living room is an issue eh? Sensitive ears that one has.

Yea bro, I'm scared to whisper now:haha:

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

I'd hate to hear what snoring sounds like. 

• Like 2

Anyone an electronic engineer/studying to be one in here? Literally no dj equipment has parametric eq not even semi parametric eq it's fucking bullshit only studio mixers and you can't dj with those I'm pretty sure. Even if you could it'd be a FUCKING BITCH to set up that'd drive the people who could afford all the equipment away. Steal my idea: if you made a dj mixer with fully parametric eq you could sell them for AT LEAST $8000 per unit since not even dj mixers with semi parametic eq exist and every pro dj in the world would buy it I fucking promise you, you could meet you favorite DJs/producers face to face if you did. You'd make 9 fucking figures a year maybe more. In fact you could make one with a semi parametric eq AND a fully parametric eq and just make the fully parametric one even more expensive than the other. Someone with the required knowledge to build these PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE steal my idea and become Bill Gates rich so I can dj with parametric EQs:haha::haha:

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

Anyone an electronic engineer/studying to be one in here? Literally no dj equipment has parametric eq not even semi parametric eq it's fucking bullshit only studio mixers and you can't dj with those I'm pretty sure. Even if you could it'd be a FUCKING BITCH to set up that'd drive the people who could afford all the equipment away. Steal my idea: if you made a dj mixer with fully parametric eq you could sell them for AT LEAST $8000 per unit since not even dj mixers with semi parametic eq exist and every pro dj in the world would buy it I fucking promise you, you could meet you favorite DJs/producers face to face if you did. You'd make 9 fucking figures a year maybe more. In fact you could make one with a semi parametric eq AND a fully parametric eq and just make the fully parametric one even more expensive than the other. Someone with the required knowledge to build these PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE steal my idea and become Bill Gates rich so I can dj with parametric EQs:haha::haha:even if you could dj with a studio mixer DJs would still ONLY buy your mixers due to how inconvenient setting up a studio mixer for DJing would be if it's EVEN POSSIBLE

18 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Anyone an electronic engineer/studying to be one in here? Literally no dj equipment has parametric eq not even semi parametric eq it's fucking bullshit only studio mixers and you can't dj with those I'm pretty sure. Even if you could it'd be a FUCKING BITCH to set up that'd drive the people who could afford all the equipment away. Steal my idea: if you made a dj mixer with fully parametric eq you could sell them for AT LEAST $8000 per unit since not even dj mixers with semi parametic eq exist and every pro dj in the world would buy it I fucking promise you, you could meet you favorite DJs/producers face to face if you did. You'd make 9 fucking figures a year maybe more. In fact you could make one with a semi parametric eq AND a fully parametric eq and just make the fully parametric one even more expensive than the other. Someone with the required knowledge to build these PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE steal my idea and become Bill Gates rich so I can dj with parametric EQs:haha::haha:

Tascam X9? Seems to be what you're after. Apparently discontinued though :(