Official Vent Thread

Arian

1 hour ago, DabDeity710 said:

and the fucking blender broke too

Fell asleep with the butter on the stove, woke up from a nightmare that had me shivering, burnt my hand on the butter diffuser while panicking and spilled it everywhere and I'm out of weed so I can't make more:anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

and the fucking blender broke too

:haha:

Fell asleep with the butter on the stove, woke up from a nightmare that had me shivering, burnt my hand on the butter diffuser while panicking and spilled it everywhere and I'm out of weed so I can't make more:anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

You shoulda mopped that shit up with a piece of bread and ate it. That's what I woulda done anyways. Waste Not Want Not.

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

I woulda considered it if weed butter wasn't the stickiest shit on earth, the 5 second rule becomes the 5 millisecond rulexD

"Hello! Is anybody home!? Think McFly, think."

Shoulda scrapped it up with a kitchen utensil like a butter knife or a spoon and salvaged it that way. Gotta get creative with those problem solving skills dude!

I jus ripped this godlike Charles Manson speech from youtube that would've been fucking PERFECT for the shit I literally JUST did if only I ripped that speech like 4 hours ago:beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick:on the bright side it'd be perfect for literally any dubstep buildup it's the perfect length and obv due to it's content

Edited by DabDeity710

I'd kill someone for a weed waffle right now (god forbid I got hold of a behelit:greedy:jk I'm not fucking scum fuck Griffith *Screams Griffith at a volume that's more decibels than a plane taking off*) seriously tho the things I'd do for a weed waffle rn, but I'm out till 10-11 tn:(that's what I get for spilling the last of my extra special butter:beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick:

I can't stand it when my neighbors have huge family parties cuz I'll never have what their families have until maybe I start a family of my own. On top of that my dad will go out of his way to remind me why I'm so fucking displeased with him while it's going on as if to rub it in my face even more than they are

Edited by DabDeity710