Official Vent Thread

Arian

7 minutes ago, ElementalCards said:

I HATE THEM PERIOD! I'm so glad I won't go back to using their shitty bootleg service.

I have this happen to me occasionally when using MegaSync. Pausing the download and restarting the program fixes it right up. If you're downloading through your browser, then installing the Mega plugin might help. If you already have that then possibly closing and restarting your browser may improve the download speed.

Zeds Dead played Datsik & Soltan - No Mind into Dillon Francis & G-Eazy - Say Less (Eptic Remix) fuck you bro I did it first, they didn't even mix it either their radio show is just playing one song after another like a typical rock radio dj fucking clown ass muthafuckas I have absolutely no respect for these clowns as DJs, I should be killing the game why can't I get the exposure I need to do so. No reason not to mix them either they're both in the same key it's impossible to have a bad transition unless you really suck that much as a dj smfh

Edited by DabDeity710

7 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Maybe if I shitpost on their radio show and link my mix that got uploaded earlier (proof bitches) I'll get some needed exposure:greedy:

Just strip down to your birthday suite, head out the front door, and take a walk around the block. That'll get you some exposure. :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThePJzer said:

Just strip down to your birthday suite, head out the front door, and take a walk around the block. That'll get you some exposure. :P

Years ago I shitposted on one of Modern Dealer's new songs and he posted "WOW!!! DOPE !!!! love it!" on one of my mixes the very next day maybe this'll workxD:scorn:DJing naked, you know PJ I think you're onto something:haha:

This is why I have absolutely no respect for the majority of edm artists. They're just preset whores. They'd be NOTHING without presets. From 2009-2011 it was Vengeance, from 2012-2014 it was Massive, now it's Serum. MAKE YOUR OWN MUSIC YOU FUCKING CLOWNS. This is why Virtual Riot made Preset Junkies. Virtual Riot's a gangsta, makes all his sounds from fucking scratch, then he drops a sample pack of presets and the ENTIRE game whores the fuck out of it. So what's he do? Drop 3 more sample packs. Skrillex and Zomboy and Borgore and Marshmello would be NOTHING without their fucking presets

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

This is why I have absolutely no respect for the majority of edm artists. They're just preset whores. They'd be NOTHING without presets. From 2009-2011 it was Vengeance, from 2012-2014 it was Massive, now it's Serum. MAKE YOUR OWN MUSIC YOU FUCKING CLOWNS. This is why Virtual Riot made Preset Junkies. Virtual Riot's a gangsta, makes all his sounds from fucking scratch, then he drops a sample pack of presets and the ENTIRE game whores the fuck out of it. So what's he do? Drop 3 more sample packs. Skrillex and Zomboy and Borgore and Marshmello would be NOTHING without their fucking presets

Guy shows you how to sound exactly like marshmello in literally 77 seconds it's so fucking sad and this guy Marshmello's like the hottest fucking guy in edm it makes me sick to my fucking stomach