Official Vent Thread

Arian

4 minutes ago, Nabull said:

You can find almost anything here though 

Not live action. Yea I wouldn't use them for cartoons or anime they suck for anime (actually one guy a while ago uploaded some dank stuff like REVO's Akira but other than him reddit's the worst place on the internet to get anime from) most of the good cartoon links on there where stolen from here. Charlie Brown's actually got some of his uploads from megalinks believe it or not (The Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry Remuxes for example which were only upped on reddit in the first place cuz I requested them, the pixar movie thread too originally came from reddit)

Edited by DabDeity710

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

Not live action. Yea I wouldn't use them for cartoons or anime they suck for anime (actually one guy a while ago uploaded some dank stuff like REVO's Akira but other than him reddit's the worst place on the internet to get anime from) most of the good cartoon links on there where stolen from here. Charlie Brown's actually got some of his uploads from megalinks believe it or not (The Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry Remuxes for example which were only upped on reddit in the first place cuz I requested them, the pixar movie thread too originally came from reddit)

You know the funny thing is the Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry remuxes were both uploaded by the shitty mod who keeps ignoring my requests to ban that loser

@noob447 @Toddler Naruto can we get this guy an invite to myspleen?

Since the Roadrunner Show is just a repackaging of the Roadrunner shorts you can get each individual short from the Looney Tunes Merrie Melodies HQ Project which has every single Looney Tunes short to date even the Bosko and crappy Buddy cartoons from the early 30s

I have really bad upload speed so I don't think that I'll last on a private tracker 

my ratio is 0.046 and they haven't banned me yetxDfor whatever reason nothing I seed actually uploads anything from it except the Looney Tunes Merrie Melodies HQ Project which so far I've only downloaded one short from so that only uploads long enough for people to get that one short which is only about 90mb, when I have the hdd space I'll dl the whole 170gb torrent and seed it to get my ratio up

Edited by DabDeity710

Just now, Nabull said:

The Cartoon Network here is so trash it brings tears to my eyes. They still telecast an ass show that they did 7-8 years ago with no new episodes. R.I.P CN

I would kill for CTN to air their old shit. Here's it's purely Teen Titans GO, Amazing World of Gumball and Mighty Magiswords, I hate all 3 shows to death. I hate everything they do now to death except The Tom & Jerry Show and Justice League Action, Wabbit's ok I guess

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

I would kill for CTN to air their old shit. Here's it's purely Teen Titans GO, Amazing World of Gumball and Mighty Magiswords, I hate all 3 shows to death. I hate everything they do now to death except The Tom & Jerry Show and Justice League Action, Wabbit's ok I guess

I don't don't know I think they have a new version of Tom & Jerry here, I have given up you can't endure it

I don't don't know I think they have a new version of Tom & Jerry here, I have given up you can't endure it

That's probably the one I mentioned, I seem to be the only one who likes it. The animation is incredible for the shit cut out like style they used, it's pretty funny too, I wish they'd stop doing the ridiculous witch and lab episodes tho. Sadly it's the 2nd best reboot of Tom & Jerry there is (Tom & Jerry Tales was fucking great)

Edited by DabDeity710

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

That's probably the one I mentioned, I seem to be the only one who likes it. The animation is incredible for the shit cut out like style they used, it's pretty funny too, I wish they'd stop doing the ridiculous witch and lab episodes tho. Sadly it's the 2nd best reboot of Tom & Jerry there is (Tom & Jerry Tales was fucking great)

Why can't they just air Dexters lab,Code Name Kids Net Door,Ed,Edd and Eddy etc

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

The animation's kinda nice on the straight to dvd movies they've been doing for Tom & Jerry but they're all so fucking stupid (the newer ones anyway, Fast and the Furry was excellent, so was the Magic Ring one, I also like Blast Off to Mars and Shiver Me Whiskers)