Official Vent Thread

Arian

4 minutes ago, Nabull said:

Don't dwell on it 

Oh I don't it's just annoying ya know? My dad was like "she probably has a bf" looking like she does she has to, but as my best friend was incredibly famous for saying in response to that in high school: "So?"

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

Damn those veal packages had next to nothing inside 2 tiny cutlets I guess they don't put a lot in the package cuz veal's like $10 a pound an nobody wants to pay $10 for one package of veal (I fucking do tho) should've bought 2 packages:beat_brick:

Bad weekend huh

Just now, Nabull said:

So what's your plan for the day 

Just to kick back and relax, eat some edibles, drink a little, have my dad make me a bomb ass dinner, watch some tv, the usual.

ordinary-batman-adventures-sarahj-art-23

Oh and I gotta pick up some concerta for Camp Bisco later (woulda much preferred adderall or vyvanse but it will suffice)

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

Just to kick back and relax, eat some edibles, drink a little, have my dad make me a bomb ass dinner, watch some tv, the usual.

ordinary-batman-adventures-sarahj-art-23

Oh and I gotta pick up some concerta for Camp Bisco later (woulda much preferred adderall or vyvanse but it will suffice)

You attending the fest? 

4 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Ahhem! You forgot to mention that you will probably cut yourself somehow, lose your phone, and run our of Redbull.

Just keeping ya honest buddy. :P

Edited by ThePJzer