Official Vent Thread

Arian

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

The animation's kinda nice on the straight to dvd movies they've been doing for Tom & Jerry but they're all so fucking stupid (the newer ones anyway, Fast and the Furry was excellent, so was the Magic Ring one, I also like Blast Off to Mars and Shiver Me Whiskers)

I like Blast off to Mars and Fast and Furry a lot

3 minutes ago, Nabull said:

Disney isn't doing any better imo

I think Disney's kicking the shit out CTN and Pre Loud House Nick. I love Star vs. and I absolutely loved Wander Over Yonder it's a shame they canceled they had so much more planned to. And the Mickey Mouse reboot??? Best reboot of anything ever made imo, probably the best cartoon since Cow and Chicken/Ed, Edd n Eddy other than Spongebob s10 imo. Nick's been in the toilet pretty much since the end of Avatar other than Legend of Korra ofc. Loud House/new Spongebob is a great start tho they're on the rise again.

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I think Disney's kicking the shit out CTN and Pre Loud House Nick. I love Star vs. and I absolutely loved Wander Over Yonder it's a shame they canceled they had so much more planned to. And the Mickey Mouse reboot??? Best reboot of anything ever made imo, probably the best cartoon since Cow and Chicken/Ed, Edd n Eddy other than Spongebob s10 imo. Nick's been in the toilet pretty much since the end of Avatar other than Legend of Korra ofc. Loud House/new Spongebob is a great start tho they're on the rise again.

The only Disney animated show I remember watching is Recess which I can't find anywhere 

4 minutes ago, Nabull said:

The only Disney animated show I remember watching is Recess which I can't find anywhere 

Damn that's old, I remember that one. As far as older Disney tv cartoons I'm not a fan other than Goof Troop even tho everyone loves them especially Ducktales. I'm not even a huge fan of 90s Disney movies tbh. 

https://kametsu.com/topic/52257-amzmega-disneys-recess-s01-itunes-s02-complete-2-6-disney-cinemagic/#comment-462173 you mean this one? What's confusing about this one?

https://kametsu.com/topic/41102-mega-dvdrip-576p-recess-taking-the-fifth-grade/#comment-363295 here's the movie

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

Damn that's old, I remember that one. As far as older Disney tv cartoons I'm not a fan other than Goof Troop even tho everyone loves them especially Ducktales. I'm not even a huge fan of 90s Disney movies tbh. 

https://kametsu.com/topic/52257-amzmega-disneys-recess-s01-itunes-s02-complete-2-6-disney-cinemagic/#comment-462173 you mean this one? What's confusing about this one?

https://kametsu.com/topic/41102-mega-dvdrip-576p-recess-taking-the-fifth-grade/#comment-363295 here's the movie

Not sure about the quality 

9 minutes ago, Nabull said:

Test one for me, or find me a more complete release please

Audio's ok, video's pretty decent. There are a ton of missing episodes after the first 2 seasons tho, Couldn't find a more complete release sorry. It's on itunes so maybe you could request it although I'd imagine whoever's willing to remove the drm would ask for donations

Edited by DabDeity710

6 minutes ago, Lord-bryan said:

What da, you guys are messing with your health, i just hope your lack of sleep didn't affect your growth potential :scorn:

Try the movie 3 idiots. 

I've gotten used to less sleep, you know hardly any high-school students actually get 7-8 hours of sleep. 

All I did for the last 3 years was study

2 minutes ago, Nabull said:

Try the movie 3 idiots. 

I've gotten used to less sleep, you know hardly any high-school students actually get 7-8 hours of sleep. 

All I did for the last 3 years was study

High school ruined my sleep, if I wasn't on adderall all the fucking time I'd feel like a zombie from the lack of sleep like I was in 9th since I was only doing adderall in 10th-11th (what about 12th? I didn't have a 12th I'm a dropout. I'm not a degenerate tho I got my GED the same year I dropped out and went to a trade school the very next year, didn't work out tho I dropped out of that too like a degenerate, I do have plans to go back to school tho I just can't afford to get into a music school atm)

Edited by DabDeity710