Official Vent Thread

Arian

6 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

High school ruined my sleep, if I wasn't on adderall all the fucking time I'd feel like a zombie from the lack of sleep like I was in 9th since I was only doing adderall in 10th-11th (what about 12th? I didn't have a 12th I'm a dropout. I'm not a degenerate tho I got my GED the same year I dropped out and went to a trade school the very next year, didn't work out tho I dropped out of that too like a degenerate, I do have plans to go back to school tho I just can't afford to get into a music school atm)

That goes to show how flawed the educational system is in most places 

4 minutes ago, Nabull said:

That goes to show how flawed the educational system is in most places 

I can go on forever about how flawed it is. School's practically a prison, constant supervision/no freedom. You're even stripped of all of your rights even the most basic human rights the second you step on school property as a student it's so fucked up. Why, would they feel threatened by us if they didn't? What a fucking joke. Obama was always like we need to increase school hours even increase the school week to be Monday-Saturday cuz we keep slipping in education (cuz we were as low as like 14th in the world when we used to be #1) has he ever considered the reason we're slipping is cuz school is getting too hard and we have too many school hours? Jackass. I mean if the you keep increasing school hours and we keep going further and further down the world education ranking what does that tell you? Smfh

Edited by DabDeity710

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I can go on forever about how flawed it is. School's practically a prison, constant supervision/no freedom. You're even stripped of all of your rights even the most basic human rights the second you step on school property as a student it's so fucked up. Why, would they feel threatened by us if they didn't? What a fucking joke. Obama was always like we need to increase school hours even increase the school week to be Monday-Saturday cuz we keep slipping in education (cuz we were as low as like 14th in the world when we used to be #1) has he ever considered the reason we're slipping is cuz school is getting too hard and we have too many school hours? Jackass. I mean if the you keep increasing school hours and we keep going further and further down the world education ranking what does that tell you? Smfh

We actually have 6 days of school a week I don't know where we rank. Most teachers are not concerned about the students as a whole, there are those who favor the bright students, some who favor boys/girls it's so fucked up I can't describe it. I couldn't be worse. 

3 minutes ago, Nabull said:

We actually have 6 days of school a week I don't know where we rank. Most teachers are not concerned about the students as a whole, there are those who favor the bright students, some who favor boys/girls it's so fucked up I can't describe it. I couldn't be worse. 

I don't think a lot of teachers actually care about the kids sadly even tho they all would like to think they do. Even less of them actually reach the kids in their classes as well

Edited by DabDeity710

20 minutes ago, Nabull said:

Try the movie 3 idiots. 

I've gotten used to less sleep, you know hardly any high-school students actually get 7-8 hours of sleep. 

All I did for the last 3 years was study

Yeah, i have seen the movie, it's about

Some engineering students

So are an Indian 

13 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Not really, countries higher in the ranking got more tedious education system 

1 minute ago, Lord-bryan said:

So get a job, it will give you a sense of independence 

I don't have the time I'm required to study, my father is a very successful Chemist my grandparents on the paternal have a fucked up mentality if I'm not very successful they won't let my parents live peacefully 

Just now, Lord-bryan said:

Not really, countries higher in the ranking got more tedious education system 

Yes but the more tedious the American education system becomes the lower in ranking we are, it may work for them but not for us. Us Americans are way too lazy and unmotivated for that to work for us

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

I don't have the time I'm required to study, my father is a very successful Chemist my grandparents on the paternal have a fucked up mentality if I'm not very successful they won't let my parents live peacefully 

That's a shame, reminds me a bit of my mom's if you don't go to college your destined to be a complete failure mentality although your grandparents's mentality is wayyy harsher

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

That's a shame, reminds me a bit of my mom's if you don't go to college your destined to be a complete failure mentality although your grandparents's mentality is wayyy harsher

The way the "Society" here is structured, you don't get an ounce of respect from the older people generally, some even beat their kids for the smallest of things in the name of discipline,they feel proud telling their colleagues about how their kid started following their order after a beating. 

Guys, i got a y usb otg cable that you can connect to external power, i have been using it for like 2 months now with my external hdd on my phone , but on Monday I tried to use it to copy files of my phone to the hdd, but immediately i plugged it into my phone my phone started charging, i unplugged it and plugged it back and at that instance my phone powered off and refused to power on i had to go repair it for about 15 $ [according to the exchange rate] i don’t have a job and that is a lot where I come from. 

I ordered a powered USB hub, i am scared to try again, my laptop is broken and i don’t want to lose my phone, as i can't replace it and of course it is a stupid way to lose a phone. 

8 minutes ago, Lord-bryan said:

Guys, i got a y usb otg cable that you can connect to external power, i have been using it for like 2 months now with my external hdd on my phone , but on Monday I tried to use it to copy files of my phone to the hdd, but immediately i plugged it into my phone my phone started charging, i unplugged it and plugged it back and at that instance my phone powered off and refused to power on i had to go repair it for about 15 $ [according to the exchange rate] i don’t have a job and that is a lot where I come from. 

I ordered a powered USB hub, i am scared to try again, my laptop is broken and i don’t want to lose my phone, as i can't replace it and of course it is a stupid way to lose a phone. 

Can't you get an insurance on your phone 

• Like 1

The girl who rung me up (different supermarket than the one I'm applying to) is to die for:beauty:and much like the last time she rung up no matter how much I smiled at her she looked back with a face that tells me she has no interest:sad:got some good ass cheeses, veal and cornbread tho

Edited by DabDeity710

5 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

The girl who rung me up (different supermarket than the one I'm applying to) is to die for:beauty:and much like the last time she rung up no matter how much I smiled at her she looked back with a face that tells me she has no interest:sad:got some good ass cheeses, veal and cornbread tho

Hang in there :confident: