Official Vent Thread

Arian

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

I haven't heard of any of the artists performing there.

Will you be camping? 

Going alone? 

They're all electronic that's probably why (except for Action Bronson he's a rapper) didn't get the camp pass I'm staying at a hotel less than a mile away. I'm going with a buddy of mine something came up with work for my dad so he can't take me so he's paying for his ticket in exchange for him getting us a ride there and back and acid

3 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

They're all electronic that's probably why (except for Action Bronson he's a rapper) didn't get the camp pass I'm staying at a hotel less than a mile away. I'm going with a buddy of mine something came up with work for my dad so he can't take me so he's paying for his ticket in exchange for him getting us a ride there and back and acid

Camping would have been a blast. I've never gone camping 

6 hours ago, Nabull said:

I'm a beginner I don't know how you categorize this. Origin theory sounds interesting, I'm not attached to any idea

Yeah I can turn you on to some stuff if you'd like. I've been really interested in the search to explain the origin of life for some time now. I'll find something for you next time I'm at my computer and have a free moment.

Just now, ThePJzer said:

Yeah I can turn you on to some stuff if you'd like. I've been really interested in the search to explain the origin of life for some time now. I'll find something for you next time I'm at my computer and have a free moment.

Origin of life huh? I'll let you in on a little secret: the reason I created you all

tumblr_ljcca463Q01qgi307o1_500.png

:bad_smile::bad_smile::bad_smile:

2 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

That would nice, do you also have something on black holes, dark matter/energy, hawking radiation etc? 

3 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

He's getting this 22 year old girl with a 3 day camping pass to drive us I wish I knew I would've got the camping pass it's only $50 more. At least I get to spend the whole long ass car ride with her

Finding the good  thing in everything great job:ewhz:

Just now, ThePJzer said:

You already threw that one at me in the 8ball thread buddy. Time to get some new material. :P

4 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

I've been really interested in the search to explain the origin of life for some time now.

Well according to this post it didn't seem to register^_^

Just now, Nabull said:

That would nice, do you also have something on black holes, dark matter/energy, hawking radiation etc? 

Well, I have some things I could point you to that contradict those things if you're willing to accept that black holes and dark matter might be complete nonsense. 

Just now, ThePJzer said:

Well, I have some things I could point you to that contradict those things if you're willing to accept that black holes and dark matter might be complete nonsense. 

Anything works for me don't worry it won't trigger me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

Have you read that? What did you conclude? 

1 hour ago, DabDeity710 said:

Which is why I especially fucked up with the girl in middle school she fucking approached me hell she fell right into my lap and I still said no:beat_shot:

I lost 2 really nice and pretty girls like that when I was in secondary school, i was too shy, stupid and childish to make it work, 

Yeah it sucks. 

Edited by Lord-bryan

5 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Open liquor laws are retarded, the passenger in a car should be allowed to drink. If you pull someone over cuz the guy in the passenger seat is drinking liquor and the driver passes a brethalyzer nobody should get arrested or ticketed

Yep, is in not this way? 

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

Yep, is in not this way? 

Pretty sure having an opened bottle of liquor in the car is illegal period. Which is beyond retarded bcuz I can legally drink cough syrup in the passengers seat. It's also retarded that an 18 year old can buy over the counter cough syrup but not alcohol