Official Vent Thread

Arian

My dad jus took out all of his fucking stress on me like I don't fucking need this I understand I can be a fucking handful and that I'm a handful way more often than I should be and I understand he lives a very stressful life but that doesn't give him the right to take out all his god damn anger on me the one time I'm not doing anything wrong.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nyaa getting taken down by the damn Swedish government really pisses me off because now Zeno-Sama has no place to upload the rest of the GT FujiTwo files and those fuckers @jasonspidey71 and @master0919 get the last laugh.

AGAIN!!! >:(

There's no justice for the real people like me and most of this community that just tries they're hardest to get stuff out there for everybody. No, the pricks who hoard everything and brag about what they've got, they always win. :(

Edited by Arian
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, raystriker said:

Didn't Kametsu have a Live-Action subforum in the Distro area? What happened to it, I'm pretty distraught tbh.

Now it's in the VIP section. You need to have more posts under your belt to access it.

3 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

The closest person to me in my life just broke my nose and I'm not sure how to react hopefully I'll be a lot more clearheaded tomorrow and get the shit straightened out reasonably

I hate to pry, but context? And was this a family member or a friend?

I understand if you want to be discreet about the situation, but now I'm concerned.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arian said:

I hate to pry, but context? And was this a family member or a friend?

I understand if you want to be discreet about the situation, but now I'm concerned.

Family member, I feel like I had it coming cuz I was being super disrespectful I don't think he meant to hurt me as much as he did it was just such a clean shot he seemed really remorseful afterwards

• Like 1