Official Vent Thread

Arian

https://dbproject.info is officially the worst site on the Internet. At least the worst forum. You need to have points to download stuff. You need to make posts to get points. You need to have posts to make posts. Like, what the fuck?

And horrifyingly, people are actually offering their archives to this site. They'd be much better off doing it here.

• Like 1

Getting real sick of my dad not taking me to my doctors. I've had more health problems than I count for the last 7 months and the only doctor he's really taken me to is the chiropractor which is by far the least important of all my doctors. The first nose doctor he took me to was useless cuz he stopped accepting my insurance before he gave me surgery. The second nose doctor he took me to was uselss cuz he said I was born with this deviated septum in my right nostril despite the fact that I know for a fact I got it snorting something I really shouldn't have (and yes I understand that's 100% my fault I've learned a lot from that and haven't done any "real drugs" since) and gave me a nasal spray saying "you should be 100% fine in 2 weeks of using this or less." That was 2 and a half fucking months ago and I haven't seen a single nose doctor since. I still haven't gotten so much as a diagnosis on my left nostril and that's the one that's been completely preventing me from smoking I can't even take one hit off a dab vape without causing it to further close up and burn like a bitch. My dermatologist diagnosed me with eczema which is so obviously wrong cuz I'm not allergic to anything and that implies I had an allergic reaction to something. He prescribed me a steroid cream then took me off it after 2 weeks claiming the skin problem that I'm 99.9% sure is a bacterial infection was getting better when it was incredibly obvious that even with the steroid cream it got 10x worse in that 2 week period. I haven't seen him or a new dermatologist since and that was 4 fucking months ago. In this 7 month period he's taking me to a physical therapist ONE TIME. He's been telling me he'd take me to a shrink for the last 3 months and surprise surprise I have yet to see a single shrink. It's gotten to the point where he bet me $200 he would take me to the doctor yesterday and he still didn't. Now he tells me he can't give me the $200 till next month, should'd taken me to the fucking doctor I'd rather he took me than owe me $200 that I desperately need. I don't need the $200 as desperately as I need to see my doctors and that's considering I've been unemployed my whole life and still owe this one kid $2,500. This shit's getting absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by DabDeity710

So I regularly offer to trade content on reddit megalinks and this guy comments what do you mean by trade so when I explain it to him this guy responds "or just share it with the class bruh" to which I respond "wanna buy me a vpn bruh?"

Edit: I got so much fucking hate for saying that. This was on a post of the Walt Disney Animation Studios Short Films Collection that by the way went down twice in less than 24 hours. I offered to trade for my remux of it which is much higher quality than the original upload. I've seen what happened to Tooncore and what happens to the biggest uploaders on megalinks who get 10 things taken down a week. If they didn't have a vpn they'd be getting their balls sued off. I can't afford one, I'm not gonna upload a public link with no protection and I'm certainly not gonna do for the rude and greedy bastards that make up 90% of reddit megalinks, being a rude wise ass to me in the comments isn't gonna encourage me to upload either.

Edited by DabDeity710

12 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Nobody wants to chill cuz its mother's day (which makes perfect sense) but it's a holiday I don't celebrate for obvious reasons and I'm lonely af

Happiness is only achievable when one is able to be completely comfortable, and content, being alone. Only then, should you ever be concerned with seeking the companion of others. In this state, should you ever be let down by the absence of others, your happiness will remain safe and intact, because you are not dependent on others to provide it for you.

Also, you're not truly alone right now. I'm watching you from the tree outside your house. xD

Edited by ThePJzer
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

Happiness is only achievable when one is able to be completely comfortable, and content, being alone. Only then, should you ever be concerned with seeking the companion of others. In this state, should you ever be let down by the absence of others, your happiness will remain safe and intact, because you are not dependent on others to provide it for you.

Also, you're not truly alone right now. I'm watching you from the tree outside your house. xD

While I'm secretly flattered (shhhhhh don't tell anyone)...

latest?cb=20110829154628This is gonna be cool huh huh 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DabDeity710 said:

Fuck I don't think I've ever been this hungover in my entire life I feel lie every time my brain tells my body to do something my body just goes "fuck you" and completely stops halfway thru the action

I advise you to sit down while taking a leak until this passes. 

And no shaving either.

Edited by ThePJzer
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

Probably better off without the Redbull. You might have been shaking your leg so hard that you'd fall off the toilet like an old man.9_9

I'll just hang on for dear life like Kevin Hart's grandpa falling:P

falling-grandpa-o.gif

Damn when did the Vent Thread become the Comedy ThreadxDThat's probably a better approach tho;)

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

Another week of not seeing a single doctor despite being told I had appointments scheduled with my physician, a dermatologist, a shrink and a nose doctor. I didn't even see my chiropractor this week. Thanks dad. If you're gonna be so god damn negligent maybe you should teach me how to fucking drive like I've been begging for 4 years so I can make the appointments myself cuz you obvious have no intention of taking me no matter how detrimental not doing so is to my health it's ridiculous that I'm the only 20 year old other than Phoenix Wright in the entire world who can't drive. Does this fucking guy have to see me breathing out of an oxygen tank before he starts to give a shit? It's this kind of negligence that had me snorting shit I shouldn't have in the first place

He takes a swing at me and misses, tries to feed me butter that's so full of ash from not cleaning the shit he cooks with it's literally more black than yellow, has an argument with me over it, screams at me all the kitchen shit is clean as can be, leaves the house texts me to "run now, run away as far as you can" and I'm the fucking bad guy? Yea right, I'm not fucking going anywhere. You want me out of the house? Go ahead and call the cops on me again and see if they don't try to take you away instead of forcing me out of the house like last time loser, cuz I ain't leaving unless it's by force and you don't have the physical ability to drag me out. You know I wouldn't have a problem with you screaming at me "YOU FUCKING CLEAN IT THEN" if you asked BEFORE you feed me tainted food that made me sick to my stomach. It's bad enough you can't be straight with me concerning my fucking doctors. It wouldn't be so aggravating there was a single family member in my life who'd treat me like a human being and if they all didn't sabotage my development to the point where I can't stand on my own 2 feet and support myself so I can get away from all this garbage. God why can't I find it in myself to develop the means to support myself am I that much of a child?

8 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

He takes a swing at me and misses, tries to feed me butter that's so full of ash from not cleaning the shit he cooks with it's literally more black than yellow, has an argument with me over it, screams at me all the kitchen shit is clean as can be, leaves the house texts me to "run now, run away as far as you can" and I'm the fucking bad guy? Yea right, I'm not fucking going anywhere. You want me out of the house? Go ahead and call the cops on me again and see if they don't try to take you away instead of forcing me out of the house like last time loser, cuz I ain't leaving unless it's by force and you don't have the physical ability to drag me out. You know I wouldn't have a problem with you screaming at me "YOU FUCKING CLEAN IT THEN" if you asked BEFORE you feed me tainted food that made me sick to my stomach. It's bad enough you can't be straight with me concerning my fucking doctors. It wouldn't be so aggravating there was a single family member in my life who'd treat me like a human being and if they all didn't sabotage my development to the point where I can't stand on my own 2 feet and support myself so I can get away from all this garbage. God why can't I find it in myself to develop the means to support myself am I that much of a child?

I think trying to get a part-time job should take you a long way.