Official Vent Thread

Arian

42 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

My scissors are so dull that they literally can't cut through organic raw papers:amazed:for anyone who doesn't know how thin that is the paper is so thin that it's transparent.

Did you not pay attention in arts and crafts in Kindergarten dude? 

Fold, crease, tear. Done :P

13 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

You should be able to partition it right? Then you can move all your dl's to one partition and reformat the other if I'm correct. That's what a friend suggested for mine before it completely crapped out

I don't know how to repartition a drive without deleting the main partition

21 minutes ago, Lord-bryan said:

I don't know how to repartition a drive without deleting the main partition

You said it's a 1tb hard drive right? If you're tight on cash you could probably get a cloud service with 1tb storage for a month and transfer everything over and when everything's on the cloud drive you could reformat the hard drive and transfer everything back and then cancel the cloud service subscroption

11 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

You said it's a 1tb hard drive right? If you're tight on cash you could probably get a cloud service with 1tb storage for a month and transfer everything over and when everything's on the cloud drive you could reformat the hard drive and transfer everything back and then cancel the cloud service subscroption

I guess i should do just that, baring the cost of subscription, it will cost me 7 dollars for broadband. 

Hey do you use fiber. 

Just now, Lord-bryan said:

I use an unlimited plan, it is throttled, but still ok, it is the cheapest i could find. price for broadband on other networks are outrageous. 

For whatever reason they throttle the living shit out of my upload speed even tho I don't upload much but they usually leave my dl speed alone, sometimes they throttle it but usually they don't not nearly as much as they should considering my data usage

23 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

That sucks @DJStarfish, I hear this often that people's accounts get hacked. They always say it's the persons fault but I know people that have password the size of Texas and it happened. I think it's leaks.

I would be really pissed off!

Well I accidentally revealed my email years ago since I want to get fan mail. But i'm right the email sends spams anyways.

4 hours ago, DJStarfish said:

Well the bad news today that my Outlook email account has been hacked. Since I have to verify my account. Once I did, they blocked my email account. I no longer use OneDrive. I have to use Mega for now on. 

Damn, i hope you don't have a lot od unrecoverable data on your account. 

• Like 2

Looking for the Crying Freeman movie I type Crying into torrentz2 search bar and the first preloaded suggestion is "pthc 12yo girl rape and crying" wtf has this world come to, there are some really sick fucks out there. It's beyond disgusting that there's such a large amount of them that that's the top suggestion for crying on torrentz2

3 minutes ago, pinkmattered said:

Friction blisters on the soles of my feet are driving me crazy!! I'm grateful for the distraction from kametsu though

Ouch! I don't like how those feel. Quite uncomfortable.

Like when you have wet shoes and you wear them too long because you can't go home for a while and get home and take them off and find out your feet are sponges and you rip your skin off and it stays in your shoes, that is just horrible. Had that happen once and whenever my feet are wet in my shoes, I will always remember to take them off. I felt nothing before I took my shoes off. So strange. Took weeks before it healed. Glad it did not get infected.

5 minutes ago, pinkmattered said:

Friction blisters on the soles of my feet are driving me crazy!! I'm grateful for the distraction from kametsu though

That sounds painful I had a skin infection a few months back that had my toes cut up and blistering and swollen and burning like a bitch all the time drove me insane