Official Vent Thread

Arian

3 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

That sounds painful I had a skin infection a few months back that had my toes cut up and blistering and swollen and burning like a bitch all the time drove me insane

Wow! That sucks!

Reminds me of my knee infection after an accident. That also burned like that. Sucks! Was on tramadol for weeks. Didn't help a bit.

We are almost telling war stories now. Funny!

I got a scar on me bum from a grenade from Vietnam when I was screwin' with a pretty woman in a hut. Damn that man! Was almost done! (Joking of course)

Edited by UnknownNinja

12 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

That sounds painful I had a skin infection a few months back that had my toes cut up and blistering and swollen and burning like a bitch all the time drove me insane

13 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

Ouch! I don't like how those feel. Quite uncomfortable.

Like when you have wet shoes and you wear them too long because you can't go home for a while and get home and take them off and find out your feet are sponges and you rip your skin off and it stays in your shoes, that is just horrible. Had that happen once and whenever my feet are wet in my shoes, I will always remember to take them off. I felt nothing before I took my shoes off. So strange. Took weeks before it healed. Glad it did not get infected.

Okay you two win the pain / gross competition here, my blisters are just itchy as hell

1 hour ago, pinkmattered said:

Okay you two win the pain / gross competition here, my blisters are just itchy as hell

Haha, sorry if it looked like a contest. I am not a person like that at all. Still, sorry I gave you that impression. Just swapping stories.

@DabDeity710 said it very well, everyone suffers in their own way and comparing is just childish. You do have a lot of people that do it so I do understand you thought we were doing it.

8 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

Haha, sorry if it looked like a contest. I am not a person like that at all. Still, sorry I gave you that impression. Just swapping stories.

@DabDeity710 said it very well, everyone suffers in their own way and comparing is just childish. You do have a lot of people that do it so I do understand you thought we were doing it.

No apologies needed, I was just giving your stories their due

19 hours ago, UnknownNinja said:

Ouch! I don't like how those feel. Quite uncomfortable.

Like when you have wet shoes and you wear them too long because you can't go home for a while and get home and take them off and find out your feet are sponges and you rip your skin off and it stays in your shoes, that is just horrible. Had that happen once and whenever my feet are wet in my shoes, I will always remember to take them off. I felt nothing before I took my shoes off. So strange. Took weeks before it healed. Glad it did not get infected.

Wow, so that is what it's called, one day after school, it rained and there was floods my shoes were soaked, they didn't dry by the next day, and i didn't have another pair so I had to wear it to school by the time i was back from school, the sole of my feet were swollen and spongy, it was horrible to look at, i couldn't feel the floor, pain or anything whatsoever, it took almost three years for it to heal completely. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord-bryan said:

Wow, so that is what it's called, one day after school, it rained and there was floods my shoes were soaked, they didn't dry by the next day, and i didn't have another pair so I had to wear it to school by the time i was back from school, the sole of my feet were swollen and spongy, it was horrible to look at, i couldn't feel the floor, pain or anything whatsoever, it took almost three years for it to heal completely. 

That is horrible! I think you maybe had nerve damage. Damn!

The Vietnamese used it as torture in the swamp.

• Like 1