What is your fav anime character?

Ali Sama

Lulu is evil >.>

"True greatness comes for those who have wisdom to do right, the courage to embark, and the power to follow through." -Triforge Pendant

• Without wisdom, we cannot find the right path regardless of the courage to walk it and power becomes immoral.
  • Without the courage to embark, wisdom and power both become impotent.
  • Without the power to follow through with our ideals, courage becomes a mistake and wisdom becomes opinion.

One can be cleaver and yet not wise if not applying oneself in the proper areas. Cleverly achieving the wrong thing is not a sign of wisdom, but the lack of it. Lulu justified his actions in that he was trying to create a better world for himself and his sister, and yet, his actions left both of them in sorrow.

Lulu fails the wisdom aspect. L fails the courage aspect since he had both the wisdom and the power "to win" but decided against it.

In unrelated news here's my favorite character:

urJaj3J.jpg

Second fav is probably: Maou from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

• 2 months later...

1. Edward "Ed, Radical Ed, Francoise" Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV                 from Cowboy Bebop

2. Vash The Stampede  "The Humonoid Typhoon"                                               from Trigun (Vash' alternate name below)

Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovich Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III                                           

3. Tatsumi                                                                                                                 from Shiki

4. Jonathan "Jonah" Mar                                                                                          from Jormungand

5. Mugen                                                                                                                   from Samurai Champloo

Edited by Fishmonster
Switched two names on my ranking

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's a two-way tie for my favorite. Asuna from Sword Art Online and Akatsuki from Log Horizon are far and away my top two but I have to mention some others:

Shana and Wilhelmina from Shakugan no Shana

Houki (I like that she is beautiful and strong but shows some vulverability) from Infinite Stratos

Tomoyo (how can you not like a beautiful girl who can kick butt), Kyou (same reason as Tomoyo), and Fuuko (who is just hilarious) from Clannad

Rikka (also hilarious but absolutely adorable) from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Ayase from Guilty Crown

Kuroyukihime from Accel World

Mai from Kanon

They would all be in a tie for second. (So I have a lot of ties. Sue me. :))

• 2 months later...

Goku! All the way! I just love him. He's hug-able, a loyal wolf and friend and a real hero! The fight with Freeza just made me cry out of pure excitement. I couldn't sit down I was so worked up. Freeza was such a great and evil villain and Goku was such a great hero. The contrast was so fantastic, I will never forget it! Amazing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...