When you've finished a good anime series how do you feel?

TheLostFool

How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?

• Happy (good)
    • Ok
    • Indifferent
    • A bit Bummed
    • Sad (bad)
    • Depends....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Bummed When an anime ends but also i have a slight relief if the anime actually has an ending for example Code Geass.

:happy:

I really hate it when i am watching a good anime and in the end come to find out that it doesnt have an ending and the creator just stopped making the series in the middle of the climax like he got bored with it or he wants to give that DUM DUM DUMMMMMM!!! moment. :confuse::oh::beat_brick:

With this question i have many different views depending on what anime it is i just got done watching. I am happy if they end the anime at a good point like shuffle,

:red_heart: the main character gets the girl who he has know all his childhood and he still can choose one of the other girls (daughter of king of Gods or king of Demons) :red_heart:

But i do often wonder what if things happened a bit differently in the series after it has ended? :confuse:

But that what if has me back to kicking myself in no time wanting to watch more of the series even though it is no longer being made. :doubt::eyes_droped::beat_brick::anger:

• 5 months later...

After being away from anime for more than a year and coming back and watching Gundam 00, I'm still a bit bummed after finishing a series!! I know there's a 2n season and all but I still have 15 hours left for it to be done downloading!!plus when thats over... what will I have next for my gundam needs? :confuse:

Its depends on the anime,

somtimes I am happy because the anime was very nice, somtimes I am confused (especially when you have an ending you have to see the anime again and aigain to figure out whats going on and did not have a clue eather ) and somtimes I feel very sad.

I remember my first time watching grave of the firefly abt 20 years ago with a couple of friends, nobody watched this film before and we was shocked and depressed. Most of the people went home saying nearly nothing.

I realy like this film but even thinking abt this movie makes me feeleing sad.

Henak

LOL Having finally finished Gundam 00's 2nd season... I am once again completely bummed! So I have come to the conclusion that when I finish a series, that every single time I will feel totally bummed out! Because now what do I have left to fill that empty Gundam void... Damn Unicorn taking forever in-between episodes.. XD

If the show is somewhat long, detailed and to the point (not filler overkill) then I often feel happy but sad at the same time. It's like reading one of your favorite books. Even though you are sad it is finished, you're happy to know the whole story and can most likely return to it at a later time to relive that enjoyment once more. If it's something rather short that relies on fillers and doesn't go into enough detail on what the storyline is then I very rarely even finish it.

Depends:

Crappy ones like Shrine of the Morning Mist - happy that it's finally over

So-So ones with no "real" ending like Spiral - wtf? where's the ending?!?! I want more!!

Good ones like Fullmetal Alchemist - bummed that it's over

Long ones like Naruto/Bleach/One Piece (when they're over in ~20 years) - TBA lol