When you've finished a good anime series how do you feel?

TheLostFool

How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?

• Happy (good)
    • Ok
    • Indifferent
    • A bit Bummed
    • Sad (bad)
    • Depends....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in gurren Lagann's case, I pretty much shrieked like a girl who saw Jacob from Twilight while watching the last episode, then the series ended and I was very,very sad, in an appreciative, obsessed way, but in general, for other good anime, if it was good, most likely it was very short so I almost always wish they could be longer.

I'd have to agree with this, but at the same time you've always got to keep in mind that well, there should always be a ending for anime seasons. If its a good ending, (this includes whether it makes you feel sad, happy, depressed etc) you should consider that a bonus.

If its a good series & not an ok series ill feel a little binned out..I feel the same way about a good book.But what really sucks is when a series ends premature like where the middle of the series should be, and leaves you hanging.But that doesnt bum me out,it pisses me off!!Like in the old show called WILDcats where it stopped,not ended after 12 episodes.I really dislike that.

In general, I'd say a bit bummed. Not only because the anime is over, but also because I then need to look for a new anime to watch, and there is always the fear that whatever you find just don't live up to your expectations.

For this reason I like to download at least three episodes before I start watching the anime. This forces me to watch at least three of the episodes, giving the anime a fair chance. If I don't like the anime after three episodes I often ditch it. :)

If its a good series & not an ok series ill feel a little binned out..I feel the same way about a good book.But what really sucks is when a series ends premature like where the middle of the series should be, and leaves you hanging.But that doesnt bum me out,it pisses me off!!Like in the old show called WILDcats where it stopped,not ended after 12 episodes.I really dislike that.

Yeah, and it usually spoils the rest of the series as well. Even if it was extremely good up untill then.

what really sucks is when a series ends premature like where the middle of the series should be, and leaves you hanging.But that doesnt bum me out,it pisses me off!!

I second that! And lately every anime I've seen ended like that, like Ouran High School Host Club, Shugo Chara (haven't finished it yet but sadly I know how it will end), Vampire Knight... >.<

• 3 weeks later...