When you've finished a good anime series how do you feel?

TheLostFool

How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?

• Happy (good)
    • Ok
    • Indifferent
    • A bit Bummed
    • Sad (bad)
    • Depends....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to get thoughtful and sombre a lot of the time. I finished FMA: Brotherhood about 25 minutes ago and I sat here in my chair a while thinking about how good a philosophy equivalent exchange is to apply to our real lives.

Equally though, I look at my shelf and the six unopened boxsets up there and I can't decided which one to watch now. I reminds me a little of Schroedinger's Cat. I can't tell whether I'll enjoy the series I put in my player next so I'll stick with the knowledge that I know that cat is alive in the 'box' that I just opened so to speak. Sorry if that went over peoples heads :victory:

I think it truly depends on a lot of factors. A few shows I've seen, I was genuinely saddened by watching the credits roll on the last episode, and on others, I was excited to rewatch it again soon after, just to keep it fresh and see if there was anything I missed.

A lot of emotions can be invoked by the ending of a great story.

I feel like every thing i've ever lived for was worth it. I go to that place and see stars and colurs and i'm like HELL YEAH...... and then my mom tells me 'I have no idea what you see in this crap'' >.>

That's just how all of our siblings feel about what we watch, and they still call anime cartoons:anger:

like mostly everybody else said it all depends on the anime u r watching

dragon ball fing hated it not a worthy ending i was all depressed for like 3 weeks mostly cause i did not want it to end

Le louche best ending could not picture other ending

death note well wat can i say other than so did not see that coming totaly hated it just cause a freeking kid beat him wat a twist

• 4 weeks later...

I feel great, of course! But, it does depend on the ending; If I'm subjected to a pathetic and depressing ending like that of NANA, then I feel pathetic and probably rate the anime lower but if I'm subjected to an epic ending like that of Fullmetal Alchemis: Brotherhood, then I feel awesome and overwhelmingly happy.