When you've finished a good anime series how do you feel?

TheLostFool

How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?

• Happy (good)
    • Ok
    • Indifferent
    • A bit Bummed
    • Sad (bad)
    • Depends....

I wonder, after one has finished a good anime series how do you feel? and why?

For me, I feel sad almost forlorn when a good series ends. As I never wanted them to end, though subconscious I hate those animes that seem to go on forever. I just finished Code Geass, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, E's Otherwise.. and well I am sort of sad that they are seemingly all over.. :confuse:

lol that one option on the poll is meant to be "A Bit Bummed" oops typo

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of the time I feel marveled at how compelling the series was, and sometimes I want more. If there's a sequel I usually give that a shot, like I'm watching When they Cry 2 right now and holy shit, I didn't think they could get better than the first, that any actually make me LIKE Rena.

Well, in gurren Lagann's case, I pretty much shrieked like a girl who saw Jacob from Twilight while watching the last episode, then the series ended and I was very,very sad, in an appreciative, obsessed way, but in general, for other good anime, if it was good, most likely it was very short so I almost always wish they could be longer.

The answer to your question can vary through each Anime. For me the Death Note ending I felt happy, they finally caught Light/Kira, however for FMA I had mixed feelings for it as I was happy some lived but sad that some were gone. However both were tremendous Anime. It just depends on the Anime and your connection to the characters, plot, and the show in general.

If I watch an Anime that is good and has a good ending and sums everything up, I guess it will leave me happy. I don't think I can vote though as the question can have a lot of answers.

actually after i finished watching an anime series.. i felt tired and somewhat has no motivation to watch and start an another anime series. it will take me some time to have some motivation to pick and start watching.

but there are some animes out there that really made me feel sorry and furious about:

deathnote - without reading and asking any spoilers, i did not expect the outcome of this one, but im quite mad on how did kira die like that.. since that i quite like the character he got in there.

code geass - i guess that the best ending for a series is someone important in the story is gonna die..

Well, in gurren Lagann's case, I pretty much shrieked like a girl who saw Jacob from Twilight while watching the last episode

That sooo made my day! XD

Usually (with short anime series) a bit down... >.< Like most of the people here, 'cause I didn't want to see the end of it, like with Ouran High School Host Club. *A fist threatening the sky* Why??? T_T

i am sad when a really good series finishes like angel beats i was crying coz it was a good anime, but i yell 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' when some animes have horrible endings saying stuff like 'we'll continue fighting!' when they haven't even finished it properly like d.gray-man and pandora hearts. i hated the ending but hopefully rumours are true and they are both scheduled to have new series soon :D

I just found out that my favourite manga is going to end sometime this year, which means the anime will end too. 'Sad' doesn't even begin to describe how I feel :( lol.

With other animes I like, I usually just feel bummed, mainly because I want to see more, and I tend to miss the characters.

If its a really good anime or just an anime that really got to me, then sad that it has to end. But all has to end someday, but still sometimes you just wish it will keep coming out with new seasons or related series. I was a very big fan of the Dragon series back then and when the GT ended, even with the movies...I was like...ah its been so long but now it must end. Pretty sad, but all must go on...