When you've finished a good anime series how do you feel?

TheLostFool

How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?

• Happy (good)
    • Ok
    • Indifferent
    • A bit Bummed
    • Sad (bad)
    • Depends....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I definitely feel a bit bummed because if I rewatch it then it's never the same as first watching it. Then it means I have to start a new genre, so that I don't have to find one that was better than my previous one, or I try to find a better one with the same genre, which most of the time is good because I almost always find one that's similar. So it all ends well =).

I finished Ranma 1/2 and Yu Yu Hakasho. I liked the ending of Ranma 1/2 better of most of all. I didn't like the ending of Tenjou Tenge, they spent too much time in the flash back explaining what happened that they didn't get to do the full final fight. School Days, was by far the most eff'd up ending by far. I don't want to give it away, but you need to watch it. My mouth was open like what the hell is wrong with these people. I thought the Hellsing Series was pretty alright.

This is always a problem with me. I find that the shorter anime are usually really good. That in turn causes the problem of finishing the show quickly though. I like when stories are wrapped up and finished. I hate when something good is milked and milked until you end up with a tattered, overdone, cluster-F#$k of a show that it used to be.(Cough, Bleach, Cough, Cough). If the show is too short however, you can feel like more story could be told without being redundant. FLCL is one of my favorite anime, but with only 6 episodes I always wish more was done. To conclude, I'm usually bummed when I finish a good show, but that is when I use my remedy for the sadness....... The next anime.