When you've finished a good anime series how do you feel?

TheLostFool

How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel once you've finished a good anime series?

• Happy (good)
    • Ok
    • Indifferent
    • A bit Bummed
    • Sad (bad)
    • Depends....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something my brother told me today got me thinking, it seems the creators of anime might make a great story and all but when it comes to the ending of the series they just don't seem to always end it in a way that can make the viewer go "ah now that was a great and epic ending it just fit right" something like that, well that my opinion don't know about the rest of you guys.

first of all when i watch an anime and enjoy it, i tend to be addicted to it like code geass, death note, the count of monte cristo, etc and never think of what will happen to me when i complete it. after i do, i just get bored as hell probably surf through the net looking for explanation or whether there will be other seasons or look for other good animes. if an anime ended very WELL with a sad ending i would literally go comma for some few days just regretting of watching that anime in the first place =X.............

It depends, most of the time when they end a good anime, they come up with a bad ending which puts a sour taste in my mouth.

For example, i liked Star Driver and thought it was pretty good. then they made the last episode and just kind of threw together an ending at the last second. now the show just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people ask me if its good.