RWBY

Wake

Recently been watching this show and it has blown me away. The fighting is excellent, the dialogue is great with some really good humor throughout. Along with a pretty darn good plot that's really starting to develop over the first two volumes that have come out. Was wondering if anyone else on here has been watching this show? and if so what do you think of it?

For me I would put it so far even as high as my fourth or third favorite cartoon of all time. I know its still not finished, but in the hands of Monty Oum (the shows creater) I know I will not be disappointed. I know this almost sounds like an add or something but I'm just that enthusiastic about it with my high hopes for it to continue to get even better as more comes out, along with I know this isn't isn't as necessarily as wide spread as big animes can be of people knowing this show even exists. So if you haven't checked it out I would strongly recommend it, if you like action, with some good humor and witty dialogue, a good plot that moves forward with fair pacing and overall just some unique and badass characters. If you have some free time to do so. episodes are on places like Crunchyroll, Youtube, and the company of the show even has them for free playback on their own website at Rooster Teeth

Description...

Official_logo_for_RWBY.jpg

"The story takes place in the world of Remnant, which is filled with supernatural forces and shadowy creatures known as the "Creatures of Grimm". Prior to the events of the series, mankind waged a battle of survival against the Grimm before discovering the power of a mysterious element called Dust, which allowed them to fight back against the monsters. In the present day, Dust is used to power magical abilities and weapons. Those who use these abilities to battle the Grimm are known as Huntsmen or Huntresses. The series focuses on four girls, each with her own unique weapon and powers. Together, they form team RWBY at Beacon Academy in the city of Vale, where they are trained to become Huntresses."

• 4 weeks later...

Seems in their (Rooster Teeth's) podcast for anyone wondering, it was said that RWBY would continue and Monty and the other writers for the show had already before his passing had several seasons farther planned out. So not sure if they will continue it after that, but at least for now the show will live on.

Will be nice to see, and yet sad all at the same time.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...